❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
What I’m looking forward to next episode
Ferny’s outfits
Tor’s goodlooking self.
Im looking forwards to si chasing min. The forehead kiss, and willing passionate kiss that might next eps.

Last edited:

alissaax

Summary of an ending different to old ver. Might be from the book
I do not mind this ending cause i seriously imagine tor and fern in these scenes.
And Si calling min his wife!!!

alissaax

Sshort summary of the vid
Tor/si met up with his father to discuss the deed of the house/land, debts and his step mother and brother. Mingkwan and her mother are leaving moving aboard so their house is on the market for leasing.
Min is the hospital after miscarriage and mam and three other girls visit her to talk about si.
Si takes her home with from the hospital. And there woould be alot of fins cause she refuses to go with him, and he threaten to carry her around the reception hospital lobby 3 times.
When they arrive home they go to a bedroom that min decorated as a newlywed bedroom for "mingkwan's wedding" she refuses to use this room but he reasons that the room is docorated is according to min's taste rather than kwan. They enter the room and... he blocks the door. They have a long conversation about themselves and he promises he wont do anything to her and only hug her to sleep. Hes had sleepless nights since "his wife" left him in pattaya.

Last edited: