❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The new version better have this one scene flip...I mean seriously I don't mind the fact that Sila sleeps with Kwan because it's bound to happen there's no way around it but can y'all at least have the willing scene between Sila and Mintha first. I totally forgot he slept with Kwan first then the willing with Mintha. It's like Mintha gets Kwan sloppy second. Yikes...

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
I trust the director I think they won’t go that route.
The new version better have this one scene flip...I mean seriously I don't mind the fact that Sila sleeps with Kwan because it's bound to happen there's no way around it but can y'all at least have the willing scene between Sila and Mintha first. I totally forgot he slept with Kwan first then the willing with Mintha. It's like Mintha gets Kwan sloppy second. Yikes...

weehee23

sarNie Hatchling
Bound?! I mean I was seriously hoping they flip that scene and he doesn't sleep with her! I'd rather he like drug her or something to make her think that she slept with him.. Or that he just doesn't go that far. He can even seduce her all he wants, but when he slept with her, I was done. It was really, reaaally hard for me to forgive him after that happened. Ha! I'm talking like it happened to me :risas3:But, I guess I'll see. Its been so long since I watched the old one, I forgot that his step mom tried to murder him, but managed to remember that he slept with n ek sister. Lol

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I found an old drama to watch and dont want to start on broken 2 yet cause im going to lose it waiting for new eps. Slowly painfully trying to be patient waiting for hua jai sila... but im going crazzzyyy. Hahahahaaa.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I trust the director I think they won’t go that route.
We have to look so far of what they kept and what they took out. It seemed the minor details they replaced it with their own but the major plot point they have kept. If it's the case, then yes, the sleeping with Kwan I think it stays. All I want is for him to buy out Mintha from Sawit first not him sleep with Kwan then Mintha after. It just feels wrong for her to be second to Kwan out of all people.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Bound?! I mean I was seriously hoping they flip that scene and he doesn't sleep with her! I'd rather he like drug her or something to make her think that she slept with him.. Or that he just doesn't go that far. He can even seduce her all he wants, but when he slept with her, I was done. It was really, reaaally hard for me to forgive him after that happened. Ha! I'm talking like it happened to me :risas3:But, I guess I'll see. Its been so long since I watched the old one, I forgot that his step mom tried to murder him, but managed to remember that he slept with n ek sister. Lol
For some reason, I watched the episode of him sleeping with Kwan a couple of times but for the life of me I keep on forgetting he slept with her first. Maybe the denial part of me is that strong hahahha. I'm OK that he slept with Kwan because for her to feel used and thrown away like trash is how she wakes up from her fairy tale of him and it also changed Sila afterward and his relationship with Mintha. As gross as it is, it's something really bound to happen considering all angles of the story. I would be ecstatic if it doesn't happen and he tricked Kwan but I would not be surprised or upset if he did...I would be disappointed if they make Mintha second in him sleeping between the sisters. Mintha should be first and Kwan can get her sloppy second not the other way around.