❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Tor makes Sila very attractive when he's angry or frustrated. A little bad boy charm. He's harsh to Min but he's also gentle at the same time.

He's like, as long as she's chasing him he can play hard to get. When she stops minding him suddenly he'll feel that void.

mayag

sarNie Adult
I still find Tor and Pon quite boring off screen. I love them as actors and that's it so I don't follow them outside their lakorns. Who knows? Maybe my opinion will change as I get to know them more!

Great is a cutie pie <3

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I still find Tor and Pon quite boring off screen. I love them as actors and that's it so I don't follow them outside their lakorns. Who knows? Maybe my opinion will change as I get to know them more!

Great is a cutie pie <3
Yeah Tor is becoming one of my favorites on screen is what I meant. I don’t follow him much off screen right now, I just look for more updates on HJS and stuff right now, that’s it. The only people I follow quite actively off screen that are male actors are mostly from Ch3 like Great, James Ji, Alek, Boy, etc.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Great is a cutie pie <3
I understand how you feel. There's this one Chinese actor that I got hooked to his drama. So charismatic, good looking on screen. Then I start to check out his behind the scenes and interviews. And his interviews till this day, I can hardly believe it's the same guy on screen lol. He's so boring off screen...just low energy. His interviews always make me yawn.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yeah Tor is becoming one of my favorites on screen is what I meant. I don’t follow him much off screen right now, I just look for more updates on HJS and stuff right now, that’s it. The only people I follow quite actively off screen that are male actors are mostly from Ch3 like Great, James Ji, Alek, Boy, etc.
Ahh I see. Same.. I just catch up on HJS updates but I do follow Ferny. She has stolen my heart. <3

I think I follow Alek the most among the guys. And then probably Great!

I understand how you feel. There's this one Chinese actor that I got hooked to his drama. So charismatic, good looking on screen. Then I start to check out his behind the scenes and interviews. And his interviews till this day, I can hardly believe it's the same guy on screen lol. He's so boring off screen...just low energy. His interviews always make me yawn.
Lol right? I guess as long as they're good at what they do and are good people, we have no right to complain. XD They're here to act anyway. Haha

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ahh I see. Same.. I just catch up on HJS updates but I do follow Ferny. She has stolen my heart. <3

I think I follow Alek the most among the guys. And then probably Great!

Lol right? I guess as long as they're good at what they do and are good people, we have no right to complain. XD They're here to act anyway. Haha
Oh yeah I totally follow Ferny now! I check her story all the time and check her hashtag and tagged photos really often now! Can’t wait till she gets more popular and starts getting more work on and off screen! Luckily, she is very fun and friendly in real life and not boring.

I just love all the ThugLife boys! They are my faves lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Oh yeah I totally follow Ferny now! I check her story all the time and check her hashtag and tagged photos really often now! Can’t wait till she gets more popular and starts getting more work on and off screen! Luckily, she is very fun and friendly in real life and not boring.

I just love all the ThugLife boys! They are my faves lol
ThugLife boys were just meant to be. They're just too perfectly dorky together. XD I laugh so hard watching their show!

Saaaaame. I hope she gains a bunch of fans by the end of HJS so she can be the next new hit at One31. And it seems like her English is pretty good too. One of her stories or posts (can't remember) even had a textbook that's written in English.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
ThugLife boys were just meant to be. They're just too perfectly dorky together. XD I laugh so hard watching their show!

Saaaaame. I hope she gains a bunch of fans by the end of HJS so she can be the next new hit at One31. And it seems like her English is pretty good too. One of her stories or posts (can't remember) even had a textbook that's written in English.
Yeah they really are. I remember before I started to actually really get into Thai celebs, I really loved Great, James Ji, and Alek. Then I started to follow them all on Ig and noticed that they are like besties! I was like wow just my luck, this is perfect :risas3:

And yeah Ferny is pretty good at English. I remember when I was chatting with her on her ig live, I was asking questions in English and she was replying back in English. Her manager was helping her a bit too. That’s a bonus for us international fans! She also makes sure to write some of her captions in English too which is very sweet cause I think she’s aware that she’s gaining some international fans as well

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Thisss might be the scene she gives him back his hamonica???
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu9FDc-Bs-R/
It showed that she paused and took something out of her pocket. But I think it might be the scene in the preview where she had a bandaid on her forehead. If they somewhat keeps the timeline then her giving Sila the harmonica should happen shortly after the locker room. After Mintha disown him he does come around to the house to see Kwan lol. Sorry Kwan, he's just using you.

We'll see...she can't adamantly say he's not P'Tor anymore without giving him the harmonica back. She can't say it with such conviction and still hold onto the one thing as a remembrance of him. And in the preview as @x0unerthanlater said, he's not her P'Tor anymore...so what's a better time to say it and give him the harmonica too. To me, that'll make more sense.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

I like Fern...I think I am more into her than Tor lol. I always gravitate towards the girls then the boys will follow. To me, Tor just comes across as reserved when he talks in front of people. There's this shyness about him. But in all, I am rooting for Fern.