❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He definitely cant control himself. Tor is really into his character sila, and breaking almost everything.:love::icon12::icon12::icon12::risas3:
But when he becomes Tor for Mintha it's going to be very interesting. He has it bad with the kissing now but later he's going to want everything else hahhaha. He's been fighting her off, telling her to mind her own business and leave him alone but once she does what he says, he was like "why can't I be your P'Tor" lol. He's such a fool for her and he doesn't even know it.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
But when he becomes Tor for Mintha it's going to be very interesting. He has it bad with the kissing now but later he's going to want everything else hahhaha. He's been fighting her off, telling her to mind her own business and leave him alone but once she does what he says, he was like "why can't I be your P'Tor" lol. He's such a fool for her and he doesn't even know it.
I really want to see the scenes they just filmed in pattaya and chonburi.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I really want to see the scenes they just filmed in pattaya and chonburi.
Why can't they film the pattaya part when I was there. Though, I might fangirl over Fern more than Tor.

There's going to be some kissings that's for sure. Gosh, I want to see Sila go after Mintha like yesterday. The little scene where he returned her car and she tried to get away from him and he followed her up the stairs I find sexy hahaha. And when he's in love the chasing is on.

alissaax

Why can't they film the pattaya part when I was there. Though, I might fangirl over Fern more than Tor.

There's going to be some kissings that's for sure. Gosh, I want to see Sila go after Mintha like yesterday. The little scene where he returned her car and she tried to get away from him and he followed her up the stairs I find sexy hahaha. And when he's in love the chasing is on.
Hahaha i was there in july but they didnt even start filming this yet. I think it was toward the end of year when they start filming hua jai sila.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha i was there in july but they didnt even start filming this yet. I think it was toward the end of year when they start filming hua jai sila.
What...I was there in July too but toward the end though. I need some spoilers or more BTS...feels like a drought since we last got something lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Anyone knows where can I watch this lakorn beside muse? somehow I can't watch it. It kept saying " 403 forbidden" :(
Unfortunately, no other site is subbing it. I think muse makes it a bit complicated to join their site. I don't mind donating or anything but I never even get to that point lol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Anyone knows where can I watch this lakorn beside muse? somehow I can't watch it. It kept saying " 403 forbidden" :(
Try downloading the app called telegram. They upload some of the episodes on there and you can download and watch them. Once you have downloaded the app click this link and add them. https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAErk8qQnhSncgAgjuw
Ep 1, 2, and 3 are on there right now. The rest will probably be added later :)

alissaax

What...I was there in July too but toward the end though. I need some spoilers or more BTS...feels like a drought since we last got something lol
Lol remember i was in laos june and early july thailand.. i was in roiet for a week a day in pattaya and a day in bangkok before i flew home.

alissaax

Oh, lol. We didn't stay in Thailand that long either, it was for 8 days then we head to China.
Lol i almost had to stay 2 and half weeks in laos and 2 weeks in thailand because of my mum friends insisted we stay with her longer but the purpose of our trip was to go stay with my grandma so we went thailand for just over a week. We didnt even get to do anything in thailand just shopping and visit a few places. We went to a few temples including the one dedicated to the serpents and the pattaya floating market.

jinyoung55

sarNie Egg
Thank you so much, I followed your instruction and was able to watch. I just watched ep 1 and I definitely looking forward to seeing more episodes. So far the lead are cute together and Ferny's acting is good and the same goes to Tor :)

Try downloading the app called telegram. They upload some of the episodes on there and you can download and watch them. Once you have downloaded the app click this link and add them. https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAErk8qQnhSncgAgjuw
Ep 1, 2, and 3 are on there right now. The rest will probably be added later :)