❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I've never seen the original so I have no idea if that character is supposed to be very nuanced. I only read a brief summary of the lakorn a while back.
Yeah Narins role is definitely hard to play. Not as hard as the male leads but it’s still hard. There’s lots of scenes in the lakorn where I was wowed by Anns acting for example (SPOILER ALERT) when Kens character slapped Anne. Anne’s acting in that scene made me cry for her! Both of them killed it

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I guessed the 2 is average...I wished it would be higher such a good lakorn. At least for us :)
I think for oneHD that’s a average rating. It’s hard for them to get very good ratings sadly but I think oneHD relies more on Youtube and Netflix rather than just ratings. This channel is very good at promoting their lakorns internationally hence why so many of their lakorns are on Netflix and I think they post some of their lakorns on YouTube with Eng subs too

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I think for oneHD that’s a average rating. It’s hard for them to get very good ratings sadly but I think oneHD relies more on Youtube and Netflix rather than just ratings. This channel is very good at promoting their lakorns internationally hence why so many of their lakorns are on Netflix and I think they post some of their lakorns on YouTube with Eng subs too
I haven't really see any of their lakorns on Netflix or Eng subs on YouTube. I might not have look hard enough. I do see a few of GMM lakorns on Netflix like club Friday and the hormones series. And as for as Eng Sub GMM is probably the best with their lakorns. One31 is second to worst with channel 7 taking the cake. I don't understand how one31 can't just upload their lakorn a few hours after it aired. They would have the fin scenes then about midnight or 1 AM states time is when they upload the episode.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I haven't really see any of their lakorns on Netflix or Eng subs on YouTube. I might not have look hard enough. I do see a few of GMM lakorns on Netflix like club Friday and the hormones series. And as for as Eng Sub GMM is probably the best with their lakorns. One31 is second to worst with channel 7 taking the cake. I don't understand how one31 can't just upload their lakorn a few hours after it aired. They would have the fin scenes then about midnight or 1 AM states time is when they upload the episode.
I’ve seen some of their lakorns on Netflix before. About the YouTube eng subs I guess I’m getting oneHD mixed up with GMM.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I’ve seen some of their lakorns on Netflix before. About the YouTube eng subs I guess I’m getting oneHD mixed up with GMM.
GMM really targets international fans. Some of their lakorn has like 15-20 millions view for an episode. I think they are smart. Most of their series have subtitles. One31 should start with this lakorn hahhah

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
GMM really targets international fans. Some of their lakorn has like 15-20 millions view for an episode. I think they are smart. Most of their series have subtitles. One31 should start with this lakorn hahhah
GMM is veryyyy smart! Don’t these channels know that promoting your lakorns online is the best way to go these days. Internet rules over TV these days. GMM knows that and is using that to their advantage. These other channels need to smarten up a bit

byebye

sarNie OldFart
What I find sexy about Sila is whenever he lowered himself to Mintha's level his voice also soften. It's not quite a whisper but just loud enough for just the 2 of them to hear. And he does meet her at her level often.

Imagine if he does that to Kwan, she'll probably start a ring selection hahhaha and baby names. Girl be seeing something that's not there.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Ferny is attending an event today! She’s there right now I think with some of her channel mates! Hopefully we gets to see lots of interactions between her and her friends :)

Also hope to see her interact with stars from other channels as well because I think this event is kind of big. It’s something to do with the princess of Thailand’s clothing store opening.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
I have seen a lot of GMMtv drama's