❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
PREVIEW FOR EP 9

Kwan: Are you really trying to snatch him from me, Min?!

Min: From now on I'll stop forcing you to be P'Tor because you are not MY P'Tor. (key word, she said "my" P'Tor)

Sida sis: You're messing with my husband!

Aunt Mam: You dare slap me?!

Looks like LOTS OF DRAMA. I guess Min was beat up by Kwan, so she confronts Sila and tells him she'll leave him alone now. The way she walks pass him but subtly touches him... and he looks at her walking away. ANGST.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
PREVIEW FOR EP 9

Kwan: Are you really trying to snatch him from me, Min?!

Min: From now on I'll stop forcing you to be P'Tor because you are not MY P'Tor. (key word, she said "my" P'Tor)

Sida sis: You're messing with my husband!

Aunt Mam: You dare slap me?!

Looks like LOTS OF DRAMA. I guess Min was beat up by Kwan, so she confronts Sila and tells him she'll leave him alone now. The way she walks pass him but subtly touches him... and he looks at her walking away. ANGST.
Waiting to see the scene they meet and wanting to know if this when she returns his hamonica to him.

alissaax

Seems like it could be... hmmm I hope so.... cuz I need Sila to start chasing after Min now. I hope we get lots of jealous Sila scenes.
Yeah maybe cause he does get his hamonica back from her at some point then tries to return it to her but she throws it away. So maybe there will be more fin scenes next week... when she avoids him, he forces her to work for him and then probaably sneaking to her bedroom just to see her. Possibly the scenes they are filming this week.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am thinking the mall chasing scene was after she returned his harmonica. I need to go back and watch the old version again for the timeline since the remake has been a mixture of old scenes and some new ones. He does really go after her once she ignore him. All she needed to do was disown her P'Tor for him to feel a sense of loss and tried his best to keep her in his life.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Yeah maybe cause he does get his hamonica back from her at some point then tries to return it to her but she throws it away. So maybe there will be more fin scenes next week... when she avoids him, he forces her to work for him and then probaably sneaking to her bedroom just to see her. Possibly the scenes they are filming this week.
I'm excited for creeping Sila, 55555
I haven't been obsessed with a lakorn since TrabarpSeeChompoo. But I didn't finish it because n'ek & p'ek had less scenes together as the lakorn went on. With HuaJaiSila, at least we get their scenes in every episode.

alissaax

And
I am thinking the mall chasing scene was after she returned his harmonica. I need to go back and watch the old version again for the timeline since the remake has been a mixture of old scenes and some new ones. He does really go after her once she ignore him. All she needed to do was disown her P'Tor for him to feel a sense of loss and tried his best to keep her in his life.
And then sida and her sister attacking mam is probably what made him mad and continues on with his plan of vengeance.

alissaax

I'm excited for creeping Sila, 55555
I haven't been obsessed with a lakorn since TrabarpSeeChompoo. But I didn't finish it because n'ek & p'ek had less scenes together as the lakorn went on. With HuaJaiSila, at least we get their scenes in every episode.
Im really excited for their bedroom, broken bed scene :risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3::risas3:
I was obssesed with Trabarp and Kleun Cheewit too but it wasn't this bad.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I am looking forward to the broken bed scene as well. By then Kwan is like an ant to some sugar when it comes to Sila. So how is it possible for him to sneak into Mintha's room without her knowing. I guessed, if Sila wants it bad enough he'll find a way.

alissaax

I am looking forward to the broken bed scene as well. By then Kwan is like an ant to some sugar when it comes to Sila. So how is it possible for him to sneak into Mintha's room without her knowing. I guessed, if Sila wants it bad enough he'll find a way.
He knows how to come and go, in the shadows. I seriously need summaries but since this ver has new scenes and moments, theres probably not any summaries.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
He knows how to come and go, in the shadows. I seriously need summaries but since this ver has new scenes and moments, theres probably not any summaries.
I think there's a summary because someone mentioned they have read it. All I know is there's going to be some good romantic scenes between them later on. My most anticipate scene is the r/willing. I don't see them immediately make it into a willing because she's with him due to Sawit selling her to Sila. I mean, upon learning it Mintha isn't going to just throw herself on Sila and says, take me lol. As usual with them, I expect some slapping and kissings before they both calm down hahahha

alissaax

I think there's a summary because someone mentioned they have read it. All I know is there's going to be some good romantic scenes between them later on. My most anticipate scene is the r/willing. I don't see them immediately make it into a willing because she's with him due to Sawit selling her to Sila. I mean, upon learning it Mintha isn't going to just throw herself on Sila and says, take me lol. As usual with them, I expect some slapping and kissings before they both calm down hahahha
The summaries i got is the old vers

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The summaries i got is the old vers
Oh, I am sure there's a new one out somewhere. Maybe I can ask whenever read it to give out a link so you can read it and let us know what the goodies are. And gosh, Tor in real life is just a cutie pie. He's shy and doesn't really want the camera on him. When he smiles you can sense the shyness about him which is adorable.

alissaax

Oh, I am sure there's a new one out somewhere. Maybe I can ask whenever read it to give out a link so you can read it and let us know what the goodies are. And gosh, Tor in real life is just a cutie pie. He's shy and doesn't really want the camera on him. When he smiles you can sense the shyness about him which is adorable.
Hahahahaha takes me forever to read though cause i use thai2english and read the romanised or if im really lazy just use the audio function on google translate.
Tor is like a adorable young kid offscreen.
Honestly curious about what he wrote to his girlfriend in her ig story clip but i cant be bothered retyping out their messages:risas3::BangHead::nut:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hahahahaha takes me forever to read though cause i use thai2english and read the romanised or if im really lazy just use the audio function on google translate.
Tor is like a adorable young kid offscreen.
Honestly curious about what he wrote to his girlfriend in her ig story clip but i cant be bothered retyping out their messages:risas3::BangHead::nut:
Lol...if I was Tor I would be writing lots of beautiful words hahhaha. I know it's acting but some scenes are a little uncomfortable to watch when it looks realistic :naughty2: