❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Im assuming 20 to 30 ep. Talay rissaya is at ep 24 and has like 2 eps left.
Wait, Talay Rissaya is still going? I saw a clip where the family was reunited so I assumed it was over lol. I told myself I was going to follow that one as well, but after the first episode, I wasn't really hooked. Unlike with this one, but maybe I'll give it another go once the show has finished airing.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The locker/restroom scene was pretty intense. He kissed her forever, lol He was so frustrated after Min kept saying she hated him. He really wanted to keep kissing her. Fern did a real slap after he kissed her the first time. You can see Tor's face feeling the sting lol

Sila admits he's in love with Min, to his aunt. :love::love::love::love: Notice how he instantly kisses her whenever she says she hates him or when she says she'd never liked him. :pancarta:

Kwan girl.... you think he likes you? pfft. He's already kissed Min like 500 times. And how many kisses did Kwan get? ZEROOOOOOO. :risas3:
Dtop jing jup jing jep jing. Fin soot soot.

alissaax

Wait, Talay Rissaya is still going? I saw a clip where the family was reunited so I assumed it was over lol. I told myself I was going to follow that one as well, but after the first episode, I wasn't really hooked. Unlike with this one, but maybe I'll give it another go once the show has finished airing.
I dropped it because they never met when almost. There's like 2 eps left ithink

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Yea it is still on, their is three more episode left (27) in all.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The locker/restroom scene was pretty intense. He kissed her forever, lol He was so frustrated after Min kept saying she hated him. He really wanted to keep kissing her. Fern did a real slap after he kissed her the first time. You can see Tor's face feeling the sting lol

Sila admits he's in love with Min, to his aunt. :love::love::love::love: Notice how he instantly kisses her whenever she says she hates him or when she says she'd never liked him. :pancarta:

Kwan girl.... you think he likes you? pfft. He's already kissed Min like 500 times. And how many kisses did Kwan get? ZEROOOOOOO. :risas3:
The kiss was pretty rough and quite long. I am thinking out of the lakorns I have watched this one might have the most kissing scenes. And each time he kissed her he's probably thinking this is for all the time that we're apart lol. I like that they showed them kissing then show Kwan looking on to the restroom. She's kind of crazy anyway but if she witness the kiss she might turn psychotic.

alissaax

The kiss was pretty rough and quite long. I am thinking out of the lakorns I have watched this one might have the most kissing scenes. And each time he kissed her he's probably thinking this is for all the time that we're apart lol. I like that they showed them kissing then show Kwan looking on to the restroom. She's kind of crazy anyway but if she witness the kiss she might turn psychotic.
She definitely crazy and already psychotic

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Dtop jing jup jing jep jing. Fin soot soot.
Finnn jik Mon kekeke

I think he has kissed her every time they encounter each other. Min seems to drive him crazy lol

If Kwan saw the kiss she might murder Min. She hasn't even held hands with Sila yet lmao