❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

mayag

sarNie Adult
That kiss in the picture doesn’t look willing to me just cause of the way Tor’s hand is placed. But we’ll find out soon lol

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Cute.

Caught some Behind the scenes
this shoot be the kissing in pool scene
Why is he holding her hair like that :pancarta:
Cred @nwnaxr
https://www.instagram.com/p/BvGSbfagUvl/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet
Yea he is messing with her here :lol:.

Hi everyone, this is my first post in such a long time. But damn, this thread seems to be growing so fast!!! And honestly I'm really enjoying this lakorn as well. But here are some more behind the scenes and previews
I can't wait to see these scenes, Thanks for sharing :).

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That kiss in the picture doesn’t look willing to me just cause of the way Tor’s hand is placed. But we’ll find out soon lol
I said it's willing cause doesn't look like he put too much pressure on her lips. Every time he forced kiss her he literally smash her lips cause she keeps on fighting back. But in the picture Mintha lifted her head enough to where he wasn't bending too much and it doesn't look like she's fighting hard to get away lol. Or perhaps he's just changing tactic and did a more gentle kiss where it's rough in the beginning and soften up later hahahah

mayag

sarNie Adult
I said it's willing cause doesn't look like he put too much pressure on her lips. Every time he forced kiss her he literally smash her lips cause she keeps on fighting back. But in the picture Mintha lifted her head enough to where he wasn't bending too much and it doesn't look like she's fighting hard to get away lol. Or perhaps he's just changing tactic and did a more gentle kiss where it's rough in the beginning and soften up later hahahah
Yea I'm thinking it was forced it in the beginning and then Min just gave up lol. 'Cause usually no guy grabs the girl by the back of their neck for a willing kiss. To me, it still looks like their lips are smashed together.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yea I'm thinking it was forced it in the beginning and then Min just gave up lol. 'Cause usually no guy grabs the girl by the back of their neck for a willing kiss. To me, it still looks like their lips are smashed together.
There's this one lakorn when he kissed the girl his hand is always on her neck which is so awkward. With Tor when he forced Mintha it's always grabbing her face or her head. But I am looking forward to all the kisses it doesn't matter when or where. We're going to be greedy when it comes to these two.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Gosh, Fern and Tor are so freakin' cute together. Makes me lowkey wish Tor was still single but i'm glad he's happy. lol I'm so excited for the next episodes and more min-sila scenes. I'm finally on spring break so i might just wake up early to catch it live.
Thanks for sharing the pictures/videos, everyone! :D

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Gosh, Fern and Tor are so freakin' cute together. Makes me lowkey wish Tor was still single but i'm glad he's happy. lol I'm so excited for the next episodes and more min-sila scenes. I'm finally on spring break so i might just wake up early to catch it live.
Thanks for sharing the pictures/videos, everyone! :D
I feel the same:risas3: a little sad he's taken but i swear hes so cute always commenting her post saying shes cute.
Im hoping I'll be able to watch live without freezing and lagging.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I guess cause she's new and her fans arent in large numbers yet but she'll probably be getting heap by the end of this
Yup, that's part of it. Hopefully, she gets more recognition out of this. I know a lot of people like Tor as Sila. But I don't think I would like Tor as Sila much if it wasn't for Fern. If they didn't have chemistry I would have skipped this lakorn no matter how good. Thanks to the people who casted them. I don't think Tor and Fern are awfully close off screen but they are sweet when they interact. I can watch her smile or laugh all day. She has one of those laughs that her eyes become so small, it's cute.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
She's so stinking cute and seemed so appreciative of her fans.
That's what I'm loving about Fern too! Like she's seriously very interactive with her fans. I can tell. One of her recent post on IG she even wrote her caption in English too (thanking us fanzzz). I adore her so much!!!

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Yup, that's part of it. Hopefully, she gets more recognition out of this. I know a lot of people like Tor as Sila. But I don't think I would like Tor as Sila much if it wasn't for Fern. If they didn't have chemistry I would have skipped this lakorn no matter how good. Thanks to the people who casted them. I don't think Tor and Fern are awfully close off screen but they are sweet when they interact. I can watch her smile or laugh all day. She has one of those laughs that her eyes become so small, it's cute.
Same. I dont think I would like Tor as Sila as much if it wasn't for Ferny. I've known about Tor ever since he was in hormones even saw him in ch3 lakorn but he never grew on me. But not gonna lie, he did get better looking. Very handsome but too skinny lol.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I didn't know both of them only heard of tor through my cousin cause he watched some of tor's series. And old ver hua jai sila was one of my fav.