❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor's face when hugging Fern in that death grip is just too relax lol. All he did was broke out in a tiny smile as if it's so normal. Fern's probably out of breath trying to break away lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
After seeing him in here and how skinny he looks it's actually kind of hard for me to watch him in his previous works because it looks like I am seeing 2 different people that's how much he had lost weight.
Probably cause hes 25 and usually considered the year youre like a full grown adult mature or something.. like coming of age. Idk.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Lee jong suk is one of my favorite actors too
Awesome :).

Thanks for the vid. AND YALL!!! FERN & Tor just confirmed that what everyone has been asking for, for more scenes of PRANANG!!!! From this ep5 and forward there will be plenty of Sila+Mingtra scenes.!!!
Yay, finally :).

View attachment 33007
View attachment 33004 View attachment 33005 View attachment 33006 Lmao Ferny is so short! She is barely visible and then Tor sticks out cause he’s so tall :risas3: View attachment 33008
Thanks for sharing the pictures.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Well since the ost is by yes'sirdays. I start listening to their older songs again. But damn it i dont even have their tracks anymore because they were saved on a older laptop.
So listening through youtube.