❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Guysssss I seriously can’t wait for ep5 and 6!!!! I haven’t been obsessed with a lakorn for a long time so I’m glad to have finally found one that I’m in love with :cheer: BTW Ferny and Tor looked great last night at the oneHD event :love: Ferny looked very classy and elegant and Tor was dressed like his character in this lakorn lol I’ll be back to share some pictures guys!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Guysssss I seriously can’t wait for ep5 and 6!!!! I haven’t been obsessed with a lakorn for a long time so I’m glad to have finally found one that I’m in love with :cheer: BTW Ferny and Tor looked great last night at the oneHD event :love: Ferny looked very classy and elegant and Tor was dressed like his character in this lakorn lol I’ll be back to share some pictures guys!
I really like Fern's dress and her smile and laugh is genuine. Ben kind of surprised me a bit. Her face was so plumb especially her lips. In the lakorn she looks better at the even it looks like she might have overdo on the filler or something.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really like Fern's dress and her smile and laugh is genuine. Ben kind of surprised me a bit. Her face was so plumb especially her lips. In the lakorn she looks better at the even it looks like she might have overdo on the filler or something.
Kwan always looked super botoxy to me so I wasn’t surprised at that. I don’t really find her very attractive

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Lol sometimes the background music is a tad bit louder than the people are talking. It does comes across like some horror/mystery/stalker kind of sound. But still like the lakorn
Like sometime i thought something majorly tragic was gonna happen but it was just Tor giving his WTF look :facepalm:. Now when my patients give me that look i wanted to laugh cus i would hear that sound in my head.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Kwan always looked super botoxy to me so I wasn’t surprised at that. I don’t really find her very attractive
I always thought ben was pretty though.. it just lately that her face is bloated and swollen up from those injections she probably getting them more often. Doesnt let the stuff settle.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I always thought ben was pretty though.. it just lately that her face is bloated and swollen up from those injections she probably getting them more often. Doesnt let the stuff settle.
I didn’t know who she was before this lakorn so this is the only time I’ve seen her.

alissaax

I didn’t know who she was before this lakorn so this is the only time I’ve seen her.
She start in songkram nang ngarm and also was in pidsawat with pong and noon. She was rain in songkram nak pun that ended not long ago.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omgg how i get why so many say tor is so skinny now cause he looking really skinny to me in the group shot
Yeah Tor is really skinny but I think it suits him. It makes him look more mature. When he was younger, his face looked more meaty but that made him look super young. I prefer him now tbh

I kinda wish Ferny had some interactions with Cee. I think he’s cute. I wouldn’t mind seeing her and him pair up too

alissaax

Yeah Tor is really skinny but I think it suits him. It makes him look more mature. When he was younger, his face looked more meaty but that made him look super young. I prefer him now tbh

I kinda wish Ferny had some interactions with Cee. I think he’s cute. I wouldn’t mind seeing her and him pair up too
I couldnt really tell cause i didnt follow him before or notice him when in was in those ch3 dramas.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I couldnt really tell cause i didnt follow him before or notice him when in was in those ch3 dramas.
I used to watch him in harmones and stuff when he was reallyyy young so I think he’s much better now lol his face took me some time to get used to but I ended up thinking he’s attractive lol

alissaax

I used to watch him in harmones and stuff when he was reallyyy young so I think he’s much better now lol his face took me some time to get used to but I ended up thinking he’s attractive lol
My cousin kept mentioning tor and his work before but i didnt pay attention.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
After seeing him in here and how skinny he looks it's actually kind of hard for me to watch him in his previous works because it looks like I am seeing 2 different people that's how much he had lost weight.