❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I already can't wait for Ferny's next work!!! She has nothing right now after this which is a bummer! I wanna know her next work like now.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
You need to translate some important dialogues between Mintha and Sila for some of us that doesn't understand Thai :) I know some words but not enough to understand everything. Some parts I'm like, I wished I can understand.
Which scenes

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I already can't wait for Ferny's next work!!! She has nothing right now after this which is a bummer! I wanna know her next work like now.
Me too... but I don't know some of the guys at one31. Who do they really have. I know of Pong, Film and who else. I don't really follow any stars there. And some of the new guys I just don't really care for. But in all, I probably watch it for Fern even if the pra'ek is so-so

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The parking lot scene at the hospital where they fell on top of each other and the scene where she gave him the money and he gave it back to her.
Basically she was like omg you’re P’tor and that’s your necklace. Everyone thought you died but I didn’t think you did. And he was like I’m not Tor. He was like you’re just trying to get out of paying for the car damages and I know girls that lie all the time like you

The money scene was basically about how Tor tried to kiss Min. He was like look my mouth is still hurt from the fall the other day, do you want to see it closer? And that’s when he leaned it to kiss her. And she was like fine, here’s some money for your lip. He gave it back and was like this small amount of money won’t be able to pay back the sin and karma between us. He said we’ll be seeing each other for a long time.

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Btw guys when does tor know for sure that she’s min after she says something about the necklace, I didn’t watch episode 3 or 4.

alissaax

Btw guys when does tor know for sure that she’s min after she says something about the necklace, I didn’t watch episode 3 or 4.
Probably cause she mention the ring belongs to his mother and has her name engraved on it that why she reached out to touch it

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Wait in the old ver did sida kill tor's mother????
No she didn't, the Sida in the original technically let her die (she didn't let Tor and his mother in the house even though she was sick, to see Tor's father), but did not kill her. Anne as Sida is even more evil, she deliberately murdered Tor's mum.

alissaax

O
No she didn't, the Sida in the original technically let her die (she didn't let Tor and his mother in the house even though she was sick, to see Tor's father), but did not kill her. Anne as Sida is even more evil, she deliberately murdered Tor's mum.
Okay thankyouuu

guppii

sarNie Egg
The track is actually a thai song
Get You Out [JOOX Exclusive] - Atom x Maiyarap
Thank you very much!
Me too... but I don't know some of the guys at one31. Who do they really have. I know of Pong, Film and who else. I don't really follow any stars there. And some of the new guys I just don't really care for. But in all, I probably watch it for Fern even if the pra'ek is so-so
I like Jespipat and Put at One31.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yeah, there are not a lot of actors at one31... At least the younger ones. But I do like Tre Porapat. He's a newbie and plays supporting but I think One31 is prepping him for pra'ek soonor or later. He still needs improvement but he has potential! Ferny and him are friends too so fingers cross. I would really like to see them together. It doesn't have to be now, maybe later down the road when both of them get better!