❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It's a good thing going forward there will be more scenes of them together. If they keep on giving us them one episode and none the next I'm going to be annoyed as heck cause that mean we have to wait longer.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
It's a good thing going forward there will be more scenes of them together. If they keep on giving us them one episode and none the next I'm going to be annoyed as heck cause that mean we have to wait longer.
I have a feelling it might happen though.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Omg these pictures have me like :eek:!!! I’m so excited :aaaaa: Poor Min looks so hurt and sad in the last picture :( But wow I never wished for Monday to come sooner :risas3:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
What kiss do you guys is reckon gonna be the first one? Either one of the pool scenes... Or the one when she's on his lap? ;)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
What kiss do you guys is reckon gonna be the first one? Either one of the pool scenes... Or the one when she's on his lap? ;)
Probably the pool one I think since she looks the most shocked in that scene.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awwh... Seeing Tor force kiss Min makes me sad guys! Lol. She's breaking my heart with her expression! Haha. I still look forward to it though. :3

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The way Mintha slapped Sila in the picture looks like she's just feeling his face.

I forgot to add, the scene at the restaurant when she saw Sila in front of the building. When she questioned him what's he's doing there or something close to that. The look on his face was, is this girl for real hahhah. Every time I watched that scene I always smiled to his reaction.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
The way Mintha slapped Sila in the picture looks like she's just feeling his face.

I forgot to add, the scene at the restaurant when she saw Sila in front of the building. When she questioned him what's he's doing there or something close to that. The look on his face was, is this girl for real hahhah. Every time I watched that scene I always smiled to his reaction.
That picture looks like a BTS shot of them rehearsing but idk.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I realized that one31 don't have end credit scenes as well! What's up with that.
They just added some on the last ep. Its probably cause they're currently filming and airing

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I only saw the preview but it makes sense cause they're still filming. Talay Rissaya has one.