❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I started watching this yesterday and ended up staying up all night to finish it. I have the one with Bie and Fang and I can say that Tor is so much hotter than Bie. But yet Tor is still not my type. He really is so skinny. I didn't quite like Fern at first, but she started growing on me the more I watched. Can I just say that the step brother is such a dick! I would grab a gun and just shoot him to death if I could. How can you impregnate someone, kill your own baby and then celebrate after causing someone's death? And his mother, don't even get me started. She's even lower than a devil, at least a devil knows his rules, but the mother, ugh! If I was Oey, I wouldn't hesitate to put that jerk and his mother in jail even if I did somehow "Love" him, he killed my baby!!! Anyway, I can't wait for the next episode.
Hahaha i doubt both tor and fern cause they are new faces i never really watched their work. But now im obsessed with both of them.

Last edited:

alissaax

I converted the ost mv into mp3 and edited add a cover, lyrics and my transation if anyone wants a copy..send me a inbox

alissaax

Hahahahaa all i hear in clips in the hashtag #magnumthailandxthanapob is p'tor. :risas3:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Tor's hair in the 4th picture looks too perfect to be in a pool. It stood up in place just nicely. The last pic Mintha looks young and innocent where she be protected by Sila too bad he needed his kiss first lol