❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Can't wait to see Fern...my new girl from lakorn world. I want to see her with Film. They look super cute together. But for now I am all wrap up in Tor and Fern bubble lol. Until hua jai Sila ends the I will slowly unwrap my bubble ;)
Yeah Ferny is already one of my new faves!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Can't wait to see Fern...my new girl from lakorn world. I want to see her with Film. They look super cute together. But for now I am all wrap up in Tor and Fern bubble lol. Until hua jai Sila ends the I will slowly unwrap my bubble ;)
She was in that drama with susie dan jes. I didnt even pay attention to her when i only watch the last few eps.
Now im obsessed with her and tor. :risas3: it nice to like other people beside my usually ch3 favs:thumbup:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
She was in that drama with susie dan jes. I didnt even pay attention to her when i only watch the last few eps.
Now im obsessed with her and tor. :risas3: it nice to like other people beside my usually ch3 favs:thumbup:
I want to watch that one just for her now lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, it's hard for me connect with an actor/actress. If I watched 1 episode and can't connect then I am usually neutral with them forever. But Fern is just so cute and she seemed down to earth. Also, it's just super adorable that she's in a fan club just like regular folks and gets to live her dream acting with her idol :)

alissaax

I want to watch that one just for her now lol
I saw whole of the older ver with pang and who else was in it.
Yeah, it's hard for me connect with an actor/actress. If I watched 1 episode and can't connect then I am usually neutral with them forever. But Fern is just so cute and she seemed down to earth. Also, it's just super adorable that she's in a fan club just like regular folks and gets to live her dream acting with her idol :)
HAHAHA i usually neutral with everyone until they give me reasons not to do so but theres a fav of my old favs that i really dislike now and a few i never liked that i began to like them a little. im glad she got this role. These two are perfect for sila/tor and min

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
The more I listen to the OST, the more I love it. This is the only song I'm listening to!!! I need help lol.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Didn't even know Tor was ever part of channel 3. Maybe I skipped all the lakorns he's in as supporting. Anyways, saw a clip of him in Cupid. He has more meat in the face and perhaps because he was younger. As skinny as he looks here I actually prefer him in hua jai Sila. Tor can actually act better than some of the guys in channel 3 that are pra'eks.

alissaax

Didn't even know Tor was ever part of channel 3. Maybe I skipped all the lakorns he's in as supporting. Anyways, saw a clip of him in Cupid. He has more meat in the face and perhaps because he was younger. As skinny as he looks here I actually prefer him in hua jai Sila. Tor can actually act better than some of the guys in channel 3 that are pra'eks.
I didnt even realise he was in cupid and he was supporting in yaya and nadech the sai lub.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I didnt even realise he was in cupid and he was supporting in yaya and nadech the sai lub.
I didn't either but stumbled on a FIN scene. When Ken got out the car and the girls thought he was a bad guy carrying a weapon instead he was delivering lettuce. Anyway, Cheer jumped on him then fell on top of him and decided he was cute and puts her head on his chest lol. I am glad channel 3 thought of him as supporting only and he decided not to sign with them or else we won't have Tor and Fern. So thank you channel 3 you did something right for once :)

Last edited:

alissaax

I didn't either but stumbled on a FIN scene. When Ken got out the car and the girls thought he was a bad guy carrying a weapon instead he was delivering lettuce. Anyway, Cheer jumped on him then feel on top of him and decided he was cute and puts her head on his chest lol. I am glad channel 3 thought of him as supporting only and he decided not to sign with them or else we won't have Tor and Fern. So thank you channel 3 you did something right for once :)
They have their reallllyyy talentted favvvs. A large of fresh faces to debut. Tor is signed with nadaobangkok ithink

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Tor was good in the cupid series too. He went toe to toe with Ken T fighting over chompoo lol He was good in Leh Lub too... he had some good drama scenes and he's good in action he can do anything. I hope to see him in a mafia type series coz I think he looks good as a bad boy. Tor was also supposed to be in Mew and Top's lakorn for Metta but he gave them an attitude during the fitting so they fired him or he quit but it was not good terms.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
They have their reallllyyy talentted favvvs. A large of fresh faces to debut. Tor is signed with nadaobangkok ithink
Which is good for the channel that they have lots of newbies but so many newbies also fade away fast. Tor is a freelance so it's good that he gets to work with different channels and get different roles. Channel 3 is crowded so those wanting to dip there feet in takes time and one hit lakorn. If they don't have a hit lakorn it's a struggle because the good roles tends to go to the people on the main float.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
He is freelance...gmm..?. which is good for him. He was really good in the S series playing an autistic person. Sooo good! I wasn't a fan In the beginning. He talked funny off screen to me...his voice?....dunno lol...he don't sound soo odd in lakorns though. Great actor.

He did 2 ch3 lakorn. I hope in the future, him and kao can reunite. I wish she was freelance....

I really like him w/9. He grew on me. He was even scrawnier when he was younger. Him and kao play off each other well. I start getting into them when I saw the last 2 ep of O-Nev. Their acting sold me for just 2 ep and then I backtracked to their other series. The drama was too dramatic...back and forth for me but I loves the last to ep. The hospital scene....sold me.

alissaax

Which is good for the channel that they have lots of newbies but so many newbies also fade away fast. Tor is a freelance so it's good that he gets to work with different channels and get different roles. Channel 3 is crowded so those wanting to dip there feet in takes time and one hit lakorn. If they don't have a hit lakorn it's a struggle because the good roles tends to go to the people on the main float.
Im really liking the recently new faces though. Im just really sick of a few top favs. Im still really disappointed that benz N didnt continue on with ch3 and the 3rd drama she was meant to have with ball just disappeared. And honestly Lalina is lacking she hasnt improved some of her acting expression was hard to watch in chumpae

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Im really liking the recently new faces though. Im just really sick of a few top favs. Im still really disappointed that benz N didnt continue on with ch3 and the 3rd drama she was meant to have with ball just disappeared. And honestly Lalina is lacking she hasnt improved some of her acting expression was hard to watch in chumpae
I don't even really know who the newbies are. It's almost like they have a project and gone. I agree, Lalina isn't very expressive. Oh, well, channel 3 will figure it out. In the meantime, I like freelance people where they are all over the place. I know sometimes gmm is a bit over the top but I like some of their dramas.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ch 3 suck.....sooo flooded

Ch3 and 7 does crazy nam nao as well

Gmm and 1hd as a variety along w/the nam nao slice of life

alissaax

I don't even really know who the newbies are. It's almost like they have a project and gone. I agree, Lalina isn't very expressive. Oh, well, channel 3 will figure it out. In the meantime, I like freelance people where they are all over the place. I know sometimes gmm is a bit over the top but I like some of their dramas.
The ones in the man series are okay. I like pie and in.