❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
My god, this OST HAD SO MANY SCENES! I was in uni when I was watching it and had to stop as I was fangirling so hard and almost screamed several times lmao... This Tor is ruthless and I love it ahahhaa (think we all do).

Cannot wait till next week!! I admire how Fern and Tor are so professional and go for the real kisses, makes it so much more exciting to watch.

One thing I hope though...

in the old version Bie rescued Fang from the water when she was drowning and fearing for her life admitted he was her P'Tor. Hopefully something similar happens here too!

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
My god, this OST HAD SO MANY SCENES! I was in uni when I was watching it and had to stop as I was fangirling so hard and almost screamed several times lmao... This Tor is ruthless and I love it ahahhaa (think we all do).

Cannot wait till next week!! I admire how Fern and Tor are so professional and go for the real kisses, makes it so much more exciting to watch.

One thing I hope though...

in the old version Bie rescued Fang from the water when she was drowning and fearing for her life admitted he was her P'Tor. Hopefully something similar happens here too!
Ohh that spoiler part is so cute! I hope they include that part.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah definitely still is! Reminds me that I need to go take a peep on there. Haven’t been there for a while !
Hahahaha i dont bother cause i lost track awhile ago probably soon after it finished. Or around the time i went laos and thailand.

alissaax

@alissaax I'm here because of your Instagram post :p So much entusiasm! I'm wondering..is there anyone who is subbing it? :confused12:
Wait what????? My acc or the things im sharing here ???? Ive only made a few post on my ig acc though. :risas3:
Theres definitely someone, you might have to check like 10-15 pages ago. Or someone else might be able to tell you.

alissaax

Ummm wonder who is she talking about.
"nobody is perfect that's the one thing i can tell ;)"
Screenshot_20190314-211949_Instagram.jpg

alissaax

I did a translation for the ost.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bu_XkNjgZZ6/

How long has it been, I don't know
That I haven't felt love for someone
In my life that passed by
There is just you only, you're like a faded image
A past that's still impressed in my heart
And today, I'm able to meet with you again, within reach
The good times that previously we once had, returned
It isn't a feeling from weakness like other times
But however, the situation at the moment
No matter how much I love, I still must release your hand
I'm not willing to let you lose tears, hurt your heart
But someday, I will come back, return
Because my heart belongs to you
I miss you how much, the more I must keep concealing my heart.
Not allow you to be aware of things
That my heart isn't yet ready
It refuses to forget old matters
The aching pain is still imprinted in my heart

Time may change
But my heart never changed.

alissaax

I woke up early just to watch this lol. If I knew it would be on live I would've stayed up! I find it funny that Yes Sir Days replaced everyone on the shards of glass in the cover.

Guys If you look closely, Sila gets arrested! But probably not that long lol.
Did it happen in the old ver?