❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Oh, he's in silamanee with Ann. Is it Dodo? I am just guessing his name.
No, he's the brother that marries Nang-ek. He plays the brother of Dodo. He used to play Pra-ek in the younger years. He has a very charming, and manly personality.

He played in a lot of good drama:

the older version of Likit Kamathep (remake by Ann Thongprasom and Smart Krissada).
the older version of Sanae Ha Ngern Tra (remake by Pat Napapa and the late Por Tridsadee)

If I can get the intro songs, I'll post it here. :)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No, he's the brother that marries Nang-ek. He plays the brother of Dodo. He used to play Pra-ek in the younger years. He has a very charming, and manly personality. He also played the older version of Likit Kamathep (remake by Ann Thongprasom and Smart Krissada). If I can get the intro songs, I'll post it here. :)
Oh, I think I can across likit Kamathep once but it has been so long I don't remember who it was in the old version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, he's an older pra-ek. He is old now. I think he played a father in the lakorns now.

He was the brother who married Nang-ek in MaeSeePlai:
Oh I’ve seen that one, but p’ek in there kidnapped n’ek to the country side. I didn’t even know it’s the same storyline as this.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I’ve seen that one, but p’ek in there kidnapped n’ek to the country side. I didn’t even know it’s the same storyline as this.
It's not the same storyline. I was just pointing out the older brother in the drama who plays the older version of Hua Jai Sila.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It's not the same storyline. I was just pointing out the older brother in the drama who plays the older version of Hua Jai Sila.
Oh yeah, I read your wrong, thought it was that lakorn you posted. I remember that actor though. I love him in Likit Kamathap.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha Andrew and Sunny.

Man this thread is active!!! I love that Tor is getting notice. I was annoyed with ch3 trying to make him supporting :rolleyes:
Same I was like huh??? I’m hoping they use him for some lead roles soon but probably not since Ch3 doesn’t use freelance actors much. At least he gets good work with other channels

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Sila looks so darn casual holding Mingta on his lap. The way he looks at her just so calm as if it's something he has done many times before... then you have Mingta looking like she saw a ghost hahaha
That’s why I like his portrayal of Sila so much cause he’s so nonchalant about everything. Even when he’s all over her, he acts like it’s nothing to him even though we all know that he can’t get enough of her lol

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Hahahha Andrew and Sunny.

Man this thread is active!!! I love that Tor is getting notice. I was annoyed with ch3 trying to make him supporting :rolleyes:
Ch3 didn’t think Tor has the look. He just need bit getting use to his looks. This kid already proved by acting in various roles in the teen dramas and in OneHD. He has done well in those roles, imo.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
That’s why I like his portrayal of Sila so much cause he’s so nonchalant about everything. Even when he’s all over her, he acts like it’s nothing to him even though we all know that he can’t get enough of her lol
The scene when Mingta was meeting the half brother at the restaurant and bumps into Sila. And he had his back turned from the street when he heard a male's voice called out her name he was so annoyed and almost rolled his eyes lol. But Tor does it in a way that was just perfect to convey his mood then. And it so reminded me of those CDramas pra'eks. CDramas rich pra'eks has this attitude that they rule the world without exposing anything from within. They walk with their head stuck up in the cloud but yet so cool lol. They are simply so nonchalant about their surroundings but you know they are dangerous. Tor just carry himself in here different than majority of the pra'eks in lakorns.