❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Pretty sure the summary is about the whole lakorns storyline, not EPs 5 and 6 alone. I have heard the exact same one on many different YouTube videos (and parts of it are likely based on the old version as well). So don't worry, pretty sure we'll get plenty of slap/kiss, swoony scenes!!!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Seriously, the Ost should have come out today. At least we could watch the Ost over and over. On another note, Noon has such beautiful skin in here.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
This is the summary
Yeah, and the summary in the last few minutes I'm pretty sure is what may happen in the later episodes (like from what I remember in the old version).

The rawr scene didn't happen until fairly late into the Bie/Fang lakorn, like ep 14?

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously, the Ost should have come out today. At least we could watch the Ost over and over. On another note, Noon has such beautiful skin in here.
Its releasing around noon local time time unless its a appearance on a show for the 12:30

its_ann

sarNie Juvenile
I finally watched this and I see why this thread is growing! Lol. I like the nang’ek! She’s pretty good at acting.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
I really liked the one in the 90's starring a much more manly pra-ek. I did not like the one with Bie (even though Fang fit the nang-ek role) because Bie is a bit on the pretty side. (Yes, it's my opinion only)

This is a good drama. Let's hope I like the lead this time.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really liked the one in the 90's starring a much more manly pra-ek. I did not like the one with Bie (even though Fang fit the nang-ek role) because Bie is a bit on the pretty side. (Yes, it's my opinion only)

Bie was definitely I bit feminine back then. He looks much better now

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Oh, that's right after I said that I watched Bee's lakorn. Aom has gorgeous hair. Like it's so healthy, I kept on staring at her hair when she's on screen. I watched the kidnap part again just to see Bee lol. But he doesn't have a fit body though. In Roy marn when he had his shirt off it's so bouncy.

They way dressed Fang back then is funny and interesting. I like Fern's style in here so casual but cute.
Aom was really pretty and healthy looking when she was younger, but she still looks good now. She had her first child at age 39 or 40. She looks good for her age.

byebye

sarNie OldFart

Tor is skinny and takes a little bit of getting use to. But his take on the role Sila is good. I like it when the pra'ek has this annoying look on his face when people say something he has no interest in. His patience is very thin lol. But at the same time you can see the emotions in Tor when he struggles to remember or forget his past. So, when the acting is convincing I kind of look over his small flaw in appearance.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Aom was really pretty and healthy looking when she was younger, but she still looks good now. She had her first child at age 39 or 40. She looks good for her age.
I think she is in Roy Marn with Pok and Bee Bandit. Yeah, people in here be glowing. I haven't seen one with full looking skin yet. So jealous.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart

There was another version in the 90s? Do you know who starred in it? I might have seen it, but don’t remember. I didn’t fully watch Bei’s Version.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I think she is in Roy Marn with Pok and Bee Bandit. Yeah, people in here be glowing. I haven't seen one with full looking skin yet. So jealous.
Oh, I didn’t watch Pok/Bee’s Roy Marn. I always like watching Aom as supporting roles though. Yeah, everyone be looking nice and glowing in here.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Really? I think Bie’s face looks too Botox now. Lol. He doesn’t look that good anymore.
Yeah, the last time I actually saw Bie was in his lakorn with Esther. The remake of the Korean drama. He looked good in that one.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, the one in the 90s was a different title: Sur Raeng Fai อสูรเริงไฟ. I really liked the Pra-ek who played Tor. They need a more masculine and charming guy to play Tor, someone more like Weir. The nang-ek looks good.

Pra-ek is too skinny. But the acting seems good so far.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Who is in the old version? I only knew of Bie. I think Mik would have been good with Mookda if channel 7 ever remake this. But I am glad One31 took over they have been decent with their remakes so far. I like Tor and Fern as their characters and couldn't see anyone else. Plus, they have this easy going chemistry so overall it's good.

lakornfan8

sarNie Hatchling
There was another version in the 90s? Do you know who starred in it? I might have seen it, but don’t remember. I didn’t fully watch Bei’s Version.
Yes, he's an older pra-ek. He is old now. I think he played a father in the lakorns now.

He was the brother who married Nang-ek in MaeSeePlai: