❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

byebye

sarNie OldFart
No, it’s not her. Are you talking about the lakorn where Bee kidnapped his to be stepmom? That was Kherm Rujira.
https://www.instagram.com/p/Ba5AUQnBdkq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fz1ac88q0uv3

The actress playing Min’s stepmom is Aom.
Oh, that's right after I said that I watched Bee's lakorn. Aom has gorgeous hair. Like it's so healthy, I kept on staring at her hair when she's on screen. I watched the kidnap part again just to see Bee lol. But he doesn't have a fit body though. In Roy marn when he had his shirt off it's so bouncy.

They way dressed Fang back then is funny and interesting. I like Fern's style in here so casual but cute.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I dont think they're half sister unless it revealed later that she has a different mother. In the summary says theyre sister and the mother spoils kwan more than min and min likes playing like a boy so she become buddies with tor/sila.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Okay! I just finished the episode.

I like the way Tor is playing his character. I feel like he's even more like.. slick. When he told Kwan that when he likes someone, he'll only like them, he's talking about MINGTA! Hehe.

I can't wait till next week! Let them slap/kisses come through! I'm ready. :D Haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

Okay, I don't understand why Kwan was even interested in Tor before she met him...? Was it the expensive things? I don't get it. Lol. But I understand why after she saw him cause she's probably like, he's a handsome guy. But I don't understand why she is smitten by his actions for the bidding and stuff. Lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Was Kwan hard to get in the older one? I remember how easy it was for Sila to get her with the jewelry. -> But I guess that's good that she's playing hard to get, because once she falls for Sila it's going suck for her lol. -> Damn I can't wait for the r/willing scene. I'm already hyped about that and the kiss next week. HEHEHE

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Was Kwan hard to get in the older one? I remember how easy it was for Sila to get her with the jewelry. -> But I guess that's good that she's playing hard to get, because once she falls for Sila it's going suck for her lol. -> Damn I can't wait for the r/willing scene. I'm already hyped about that and the kiss next week. HEHEHE
They soften the sis a lot in here. She's not bad looking minus the red lipstick. If they make her character sweet towards Mingta I probably feel sorry for her once Sila starts messing with her. Old version she's a bit more than willing with Sila cause of his wealth. The sis in here seemed to hold herself with more class...like she has this air about her where she's better than you but not too obvious.

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah... I like how she doesnt let anyone try and control her life... Which is something I never expected to say about someone like her. I was shocked when she let Mingta hug her.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Okay! I just finished the episode.

I like the way Tor is playing his character. I feel like he's even more like.. slick. When he told Kwan that when he likes someone, he'll only like them, he's talking about MINGTA! Hehe.

I can't wait till next week! Let them slap/kisses come through! I'm ready. :D Haha.
This was my first time watching Tor and it took me about 1 episode to get used to him lol. I think it's more of how skinny he was. I like my men to have some meat where the wind doesn't blow them away too easily. But, I like his IDGAF attitude. And his annoying face is cute. And it doesn't take much to annoy him either.

I like that Kwan isn't throwing herself at Sila just yet. Let her feelings build up cause he's going to tear it down soon enough. Pity for her cause Mintga will always be in his heart.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Kwan is good at this type of game. She probably has had a lot of rich men chasing after her so she knows how to act to catch their attention and not be such a typical gold digger like her momma lol

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I feel like Kwan is good at this type of game. She probably has had a lot of rich men chasing after her so she knows how to act to catch their attention and not be such a typical gold digger like her momma lol
I hope they keep her character in this calm collective manner. Even if she's mean make her calmly stare down at people. Make her have this huge pride and dignity where being evil doesn't necessarily mean crazy. I like those kind of rai.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I hope they keep her character in this calm collective manner. Even if she's mean make her calmly stare down at people. Make her have this huge pride and dignity where being evil doesn't necessarily mean crazy. I like those kind of rai.
Same the psycho n’rais are so annoying and fast forward worthy. So far with Kwan, I haven’t fast forwarded much of her scenes yet lol

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
So min tells her friend that even though she isnt a real daughter but her mother still raised her til shes grown up. So she wants to give her whatever she can. After her friend tells her to stop giving in to her mother.