❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Yes'Sir Days sings the new song I know that for sure...it sounds like them and they supported the lakorn. It's just not out yet. -> But if the lakorn plays Bie's OST, I will be the happiest person ever!!! I can't wait for Monday guys!

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yes'Sir Days sings the new song I know that for sure...it sounds like them and they supported the lakorn. It's just not out yet. -> But if the lakorn plays Bie's OST, I will be the happiest person ever!!! I can't wait for Monday guys!
Thanks. Its growing on me...
ive been rewatching ep 1 and 2. My mum and sister are hooked too!

alissaax

Theres not much bts stuff available i went through fern tor ben ann and noon ig accs.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
It seems so long for another episode to air even though tomorrow is Monday. So hate to wait on lakorn when I like it.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
May contain spoiler:
Is it true that the main guy sleeps with the nangek’s half sister then he rapes her and she gets pregnant but has a miscarriage?

It seems so dark and angsty :( but first two episodes looked good so I dunno if I wanna continue. Any chance there’s some changes in this new version?

alissaax

May contain spoiler:
Is it true that the main guy sleeps with the nangek’s half sister then he rapes her and she gets pregnant but has a miscarriage?

It seems so dark and angsty :( but first two episodes looked good so I dunno if I wanna continue. Any chance there’s some changes in this new version?
Lol he slept with the older sister and he rapes the nek but she becoming willing she gets pregnant

I noticed a few differences, in the old ver nek takes her guy friend to the hospital cause accident at their workplace.

petraSA

sarNie Egg
Aww man, everyone is saying it’s gonna happen :( if it ends up going down I hope there’s lots of romance between the leads. Main leads looks sooo cute together I already know I’m gonna hate Kwan and skip her scenes with Sila hahaha especially their act if it goes down (please change it) lol

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
So I just finished watching one of Fern's lakorn (Dok Kaew Kalong), though she wasn't the lead but the second lead, her scenes with her love interest in there were so heart fluttering+she looked gorgeous!. I recommend. Gosh I'm officially her fan!! I'm really looking forward to what she has coming for her in the future. Especially depending on how this lakorn does.