❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Yeah I have to wait for subs too and those usually come out the next day late in the after noon :crybaby2: International fan problems :(
I was going to watch live last night but the app didnt load and i wasnt bothered to find an live stream link

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Got catch up, I am loving the leads, I like when the characters are childhood friends :). It sucks that Tor(Sila ) and Min didn't have any scenes in episode 2.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, gonna start when tor and fern have more scenes. I have to get used to him...the height difference is cute. He's not bad just his looks overall I need to get used to. I like both noon and ann in here.

Last edited:

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, gonna start when tor and fern have more scenes. I gave to get used to him...the height difference is cute. He's not bad just his looks overall I need to get used to. I like both noon and ann in here.
You’re smarter than me lol I tried to wait but I couldn’t! When I first watched Tor in harmones, I had to get used to his looks too but in this I think he’s the mast handsome he’s ever looked.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
You’re smarter than me lol I tried to wait but I couldn’t! When I first watched Tor in harmones, I had to get used to his looks too but in this I think he’s the mast handsome he’s ever looked.
I like to see more scenes of the pranang because that's when it gets excited. I am currently watching Vuslat (Turkish) drama and it's a 2 hours an episode..and the lead has about on a good episode 15 minutes together HahHah. So, I learned from that to wait and see where or how much scenes they have together.

Tor and Fern looks compatible.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I like to see more scenes of the pranang because that's when it gets excited. I am currently watching Vuslat (Turkish) drama and it's a 2 hours an episode..and the lead has about on a good episode 15 minutes together HahHah. So, I learned from that to wait and see where or how much scenes they have together.

Tor and Fern looks compatible.
Yeah that’s what I enjoy the most too. But I will tolerate when the leads have little screentime if I really like the actors

mayag

sarNie Adult
Just caught up to speed with no subs and I'm LOVING IT!!

I feel your guys' pain. How am I gonna last for another week?? :crybaby2:

mayag

sarNie Adult
Also, can someone explain what 'Pom Keu Sila' means?? I'm not getting the joke since I have no subs lol.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Lol @mayag I'm not fluent in Thai (I just can understand like 80% but I can't read/write Thai) but "pom keu Sila" means "I am Sila (Tor)". hahaha

I don't even know why I listened to the whole summary, I watched the previous lakorn LMAO. -> I'm already addicted to this and I retract my words about the OST, I love it. I knew it was Yes'Sir Days, it sounds like it. If only the OST will come out already! If only the next episode will come out!!!

mayag

sarNie Adult
Thanks @missstaceythao! Is Keu different from Cheu (as in name)? Pom Cheu Sila also pretty much means "I'm Sila", right?

I tell myself that I should only catch up on HJS every Wednesday so I can binge watch 2 episodes every week and somewhat satisfy my heart. But then I'll see all these posts on IG and ... end of story. Lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
@mayag Keu means "I am" as cheur means "name". When Sila says to Min that he's not the Tor she so claims, "pom cheur Sila" that means "my name is Sila". When he is talking to his aunt, claiming he's not Tor who was bullied and such, "pom keu Sila" means "I am Sila". If only there was a college class about studying Thai lakorns, I'd so be down for that.

mayag

sarNie Adult
@mayag Keu means "I am" as cheur means "name". When Sila says to Min that he's not the Tor she so claims, "pom cheur Sila" that means "my name is Sila". When he is talking to his aunt, claiming he's not Tor who was bullied and such, "pom keu Sila" means "I am Sila". If only there was a college class about studying Thai lakorns, I'd so be down for that.
Ahh I see. Thank you!

Um I’d be down too. So you’ll be the professor? Thanks :D

alissaax

Lol @mayag I'm not fluent in Thai (I just can understand like 80% but I can't read/write Thai) but "pom keu Sila" means "I am Sila (Tor)". hahaha

I don't even know why I listened to the whole summary, I watched the previous lakorn LMAO. -> I'm already addicted to this and I retract my words about the OST, I love it. I knew it was Yes'Sir Days, it sounds like it. If only the OST will come out already! If only the next episode will come out!!!
I watch the first ver already but it felt so long ago. I had to go look for a summary lol

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
The old version has such a special place in my heart that this version is pretty special to me too, haha. Everything they do with this version, I'm so easily touched by it and am reminded of the old one. I'm siding with Mingta and am gonna call our praek, P'Tor no matter how much he claims he's Sila, hehe. But I'm with him on his revenge.
Plus...
P'Tor is the one who survives in the end, not Sila. ;)

One thing I really like about this version is that, Mingta and Tor's first encounter after becoming adults is more touching than the original. Yep, I'm still not over it. I can't wait till next week!

alissaax

Omfg so the young little girl plays the older sister is the same little girl that was in Keaw Ta Warn Jai with Mint and Boy.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
The waiting kind of suck though lol. They could at least give us some interaction between Tor and Mingta knowing we have to wait till next week. They were so mean to do this to us. I can see Tor get to some sort of crazy level when he falls in love with Mingta. Can't wait. I am glad the chemistry is there. I don't like watching these type of storylines and the leads has chemistry of a dead fish.