❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
No, I don't think there was. The closest to water Mintha got was when Kwan pushed her into the ocean and almost drown. But I love the pool scenes in here. I'm glad they added that in. It's was executed well the those kisses. We got the white shirts still. I wonder if that's a willing kiss cause Sila looked too calm kissing Mintha.
Theres definitely adding more slap and kiss for people in this ver.

That's too cute. She's liking all the couple pics:icon12: Shoot I like that sly feather forehead brushed up too. Can't blame Sila for taking advantage of the height difference though.
Its probably the fangirl in her since they're working so close together. This scene is one my fav hopefully they'll be another similar situation

spanky

sarNie OldFart
In the old version ..they had a good amount of slap kiss...fake kiss...

I feel soo bad for noon's character

Yay...min took a lot of abuse

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Its probably the fangirl in her since they're working so close together. This scene is one my fav hopefully they'll be another similar situation[/QUOTE]

I like the trapped scenes a tad too much. The kiss scene was hot no question but the trapped scene is interesting. I like the attempt Mintha did...and that little added touch of how annoyed Sila was cause she's wiggling around lol. His expressions were funny. That's one reason I like Tor in here. He puts in just enough small little touches into his acting to make Sila the character comes to life and make him believable. Also, when he got off the sofa. He didn't just stood up straight but he pushed himself up when his legs were still crossed. Those little details I always find interesting to watch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
In the old version ..they had a food amount of slap kiss...fake kiss...

I feel soo bad for noon's character

Yay...min took a lot of abuse
Noon's character in the old version was hard to watch cause she was kind of weak and gets bullied. Did she died later on? She wasn't as sharp as the noon in here.

Lol Bie kissed Fang in such a typical lakorn way. Some of his kisses have his fingers in the way. This remake is more realistic...but yes almost in every other episode there's some sort of kiss and slap. The beach scene was kind of cute though cause Mintha kept on slapping him and he didn't do anything but let her. Then she couldn't do it anymore instead she softly touch his cheek.

At first when people say Mintha gets hit I didn't think it was bad but once I watched it...her getting hit often bothered me.

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg! All these positive compliments about Fern. Ah feels so nice to see. Who's here to watch Fern grow as an actress... I can't wait to see where she'll be in a couple of years. It's just the beginning for us (her fans) and Fern herself. I'm crying...55

alissaax

Its probably the fangirl in her since they're working so close together. This scene is one my fav hopefully they'll be another similar situation

I like the trapped scenes a tad too much. The kiss scene was hot no question but the trapped scene is interesting. I like the attempt Mintha did...and that little added touch of how annoyed Sila was cause she's wiggling around lol. His expressions were funny. That's one reason I like Tor in here. He puts in just enough small little touches into his acting to make Sila the character comes to life and make him believable. Also, when he got off the sofa. He didn't just stood up straight but he pushed himself up when his legs were still crossed. Those little details I always find interesting to watch.
Seriously want to see more of him pushing shoving her against things and the slap and kisses.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
@byebye

Yes she did die

It's like wtf...he lost all his family and now his aunt jeez

They hit her a lot....

I like the beach scene too...the bathroom scene at the sport club was funny

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Mintha easily accept the shoes but I do like the scenes at least Sila is not immune to showing some compassion. He was taken back by how Kwan treats Mintha. Maybe it reminds him of his past. Then again, I think he's starting to have feelings for Mintha.
Yea she did, I agree on that. He was so taken back that, I think it does remind him of that nod. True I think he has feeling for her.

alissaax

This sisters are hangouting at the beach.... Could be filming today!!
Credit; Ig stories fernynop benraviyanun.t
Screenshot_20190321-145000_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190321-144955_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190321-145005_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20190321-145353_Instagram.jpg

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh, no the beach scene lol. Then they are gonna keep the part where Sila tried to sleep with Kwan. I am interested as to how they will create that bedroom scene. I would like for Mintha to actually throw a few rocks at them since their bedroom was open for the world to see :)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
@spanky....yeah, I thought it was unnecessary to kill the aunt off. She has no backbone at all. I prefer noon's version better because she actually look like she can beat Ann and her sidekick up. I actually like Mintha's scenes when she's at his club.

@koojin...I am rooting for her. I watched her previous lakorn and this one she's growing already by a lot. She will go far if the channel believe in her and give her different roles. The longer you look at ther the prettier she becomes. There are scenes when Sila is physical with her, I just want to give her a hug. She's small and look so vulnerable. It depends on how they style her hair she's young looking...almost teenager like. I hope she gains more fan after this lakorn. She's doing great so far.

mayag

sarNie Adult
So I don't think there's any other pool scene guys. The white shirt one seems to be the same as what we saw this week. I suspected that to be the case since the situation looked too similar anyway.

Tor said he was cold and in pain. :risas3: He deserves it for manhandling our Ferny like that. Haha

I really hope Noon doesn't die in this version!

alissaax

Oh, no the beach scene lol. Then they are gonna keep the part where Sila tried to sleep with Kwan. I am interested as to how they will create that bedroom scene. I would like for Mintha to actually throw a few rocks at them since their bedroom was open for the world to see :)
Fern was at a running event this morning with plengkwan film and some others.

alissaax

No idea but she just post a vid with plengkwan apparently cleaning up in hua hin

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Daaaamn it! Is it the same scene why did they reshoot it though. :sad6:
View attachment 33192 View attachment 33190
View attachment 33191
They changed their mind so fast. I think white would have looked better in the pool. So no more pool scene. As far as the beach scene that was a big part of the story because she had to go out of town and work. I'm not sure if it's for Sila but when she found out he was part of it she wanted to leave and he then followed her. It was kind of funny because Mintha walked with her brown bag along the beach but I don't think she even knows where she's going. But the scene between them there was sweet.