❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone know if the original opening OST has ever been translated? I'm thinking about using the song because I like the tone, but I want to know the actual lyrics.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
There's this one scene in the old version that I hoped they change it. Sila first attempt trying to sleeping with Kwan. It's something I don't want to see lol. Where Sila lift Kwan up and I think she had her legs wrapped around him while they head to bed. Tor might be a bit more convincing than Bie. It just looks intimate to me.

And then there's Mintha climbing up a pole or something to get to the pool and threw rocks in it to distract them hahhaha. He was going to sleep with Kwan then ends up leaving the room to confront Mintha and ends up kissing her. I don't know:facepalm:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
There's this one scene in the old version that I hoped they change it. Sila first attempt trying to sleeping with Kwan. It's something I don't want to see lol. Where Sila lift Kwan up and I think she had her legs wrapped around him while they head to bed. Tor might be a bit more convincing than Bie. It just looks intimate to me.

And then there's Mintha climbing up a pole or something to get to the pool and threw rocks in it to distract them hahhaha. He was going to sleep with Kwan then ends up leaving the room to confront Mintha and ends up kissing her. I don't know:facepalm:
Oh yeah... I remember that scene, definitely pretty weird and awkward, I honestly have no idea what they will do in this new version, but hey, let's hope we don't see much of his seduction with Kwan! I felt weird watching him just flirt with her already in EPs 4,5 and 6.

Though, tbh, I would be surprised if they didn't have Sila sleep with the sister at all. In my opinion, that's like the lowest point he goes in his revenge... The thing Min cannot forgive him for. And plus it's where everything after that goes wrong for him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Oh yeah... I remember that scene, definitely pretty weird and awkward, I honestly have no idea what they will do in this new version, but hey, let's hope we don't see much of his seduction with Kwan! I felt weird watching him just flirt with her already in EPs 4,5 and 6.

Though, tbh, I would be surprised if they didn't have Sila sleep with the sister at all. In my opinion, that's like the lowest point he goes in his revenge... The thing Min cannot forgive him for. And plus it's where everything after that goes wrong for him.
I really dislike Kwan in the old version. She was just nasty in her attitude. Nothing about her has any redeeming quality. She screams and hits Mintha a lot. Ben as Kwan as annoying as she is, she kind of give justice to the character.

I am OK with Sila flirting with Kwan because it's something he had to do to convince her he wants her. But sleeping with her is another story. Though, I am with you on the part where they have to leave the sleeping scene in. Because he fell pretty fast after that. It also opened Mintha's eyes that everything was over. She finally able to say enough was enough and tried to move on from him then that causes him to go after her and realized the depth of his actions.

I just don't want them to make it too realistic when it comes to them sleeping together. If they show us that Sila really enjoyed it I would be pissed lol. And I will petition for Mintha and Tan:risas3:

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
I really dislike Kwan in the old version. She was just nasty in her attitude. Nothing about her has any redeeming quality. She screams and hits Mintha a lot. Ben as Kwan as annoying as she is, she kind of give justice to the character.

I am OK with Sila flirting with Kwan because it's something he had to do to convince her he wants her. But sleeping with her is another story. Though, I am with you on the part where they have to leave the sleeping scene in. Because he fell pretty fast after that. It also opened Mintha's eyes that everything was over. She finally able to say enough was enough and tried to move on from him then that causes him to go after her and realized the depth of his actions.

I just don't want them to make it too realistic when it comes to them sleeping together. If they show us that Sila really enjoyed it I would be pissed lol. And I will petition for Mintha and Tan:risas3:
Agreed, Kwan was just annoying in the previous version but this Kwan I prefer (she's just as bad but more devious with it). And yeah Sila sleeping with her is gross, I doubt if he does he'll enjoy it. All he was thinking about after was revenge, and then regret once Minta found out, poor thing.

On another note, I reckon sila in this version is more aggressive and mean to her, at least at this stage. So I feel it completely justified if Min is going to react out irrationality later on and get more involved, unlike in Fang's version where she went AWOL at everything lol. There were a few sweet scenes in the original one too so hopefully they keep these too.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Agreed, Kwan was just annoying in the previous version but this Kwan I prefer (she's just as bad but more devious with it). And yeah Sila sleeping with her is gross, I doubt if he does he'll enjoy it. All he was thinking about after was revenge, and then regret once Minta found out, poor thing.

On another note, I reckon sila in this version is more aggressive and mean to her, at least at this stage. So I feel it completely justified if Min is going to react out irrationality later on and get more involved, unlike in Fang's version where she went AWOL at everything lol. There were a few sweet scenes in the original one too so hopefully they keep these too.
Kwan here hides her claws beautifully. She always look well put together. From her hair to her shoes. But her mistake is that she couldn't keep hiding them from Sila. I honestly, think he was going to ease his revenge slowly onto her but what she did to Mintha with the shoes had him speed it up like there's no tomorrow. Sila in the new version is a bit more calculating. He was upset at himself for the kisses early and had hurt Mintha...Kwan didn't realize she's not allowed to hurt Mintha when he felt that's his job and his job only lol

Bie is a cute Sila because he smiles and teased Mintha more often. So far, Tor as Sila hasn't crack one yet. Those tiny hidden ones doesn't count. He's more aggressive in handling Mintha. I do want them to keep the mall scene for the simple fact, it's hard to imagine new Sila starts chasing Mintha all over the place. And Mintha was ridiculous because she would run then pause as if teasing him to get closer than run again. I laughed a couple of times. Oh, and please keep the relationship between Mintha and Tan her co-worker as is from the old version. He was so sweet to her. And she seriously needed that.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Kwan here hides her claws beautifully. She always look well put together. From her hair to her shoes. But her mistake is that she couldn't keep hiding them from Sila. I honestly, think he was going to ease his revenge slowly onto her but what she did to Mintha with the shoes had him speed it up like there's no tomorrow. Sila in the new version is a bit more calculating. He was upset at himself for the kisses early and had hurt Mintha...Kwan didn't realize she's not allowed to hurt Mintha when he felt that's his job and his job only lol

Bie is a cute Sila because he smiles and teased Mintha more often. So far, Tor as Sila hasn't crack one yet. Those tiny hidden ones doesn't count. He's more aggressive in handling Mintha. I do want them to keep the mall scene for the simple fact, it's hard to imagine new Sila starts chasing Mintha all over the place. And Mintha was ridiculous because she would run then pause as if teasing him to get closer than run again. I laughed a couple of times. Oh, and please keep the relationship between Mintha and Tan her co-worker as is from the old version. He was so sweet to her. And she seriously needed that.
Waiting to see how she'll fight him back while protecting her ungrateful sister.