❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

Ruthy94

JJ enthusiast
Feel like doing an appreciation post..thank you to @MKfan132 for your kindest to do the recaps on each eps so that us non speak thai can understand this beautiful HJS lakorn to the fullest. I know it's take a lot of your time..thank you @alissaax for always sharing your lovely fanart, photos, news and everything related to Hua Jai Sila..not to forget to @wuzhangs , @Ruthy94 , @anniem , @byebye, @natsumi83 , @Rosi2 , @xdanavelvetx for always keeping this thread alive with the comments and posts..eventhough we dont know each other personally, but because of Hua Jai Sila, our heart became one...(am I being too cheesy??okay, I learnt it from our Khun Sila)..and thank you to everyone here in this thread..glad that I came to this Hua Jai Sila's thread. It's really made my day..and also a big applause and a millions THANK YOU to Hua Jai Sila's team, crew, casts, production and everyone who involve with Hua Jai Sila's drama directly or indirectly..this drama is beautifully done, well directed with a superb script writer, and all the casts potray their character with a sincere heart because we can feel it..we cry together, we laugh together, we smile together with a lovey dovey scene, we can feel their pain, their love...what a lovely journey.THANK YOU;):icon12::icon12:
:icon12:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I found the 2nd mafia ebook on dek-d only a few chapters and on mebmarket but only usable on their app which wont the the reading option. Im dying to continue onto this 2nd book :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :crybaby2: :risas3:

Rosi

Wifey #42
Does anyone knows what exactly is Sila's relationship with Mee? Because first time we saw her in Episode 3 when he called her up she was so happy to get his call, she asks if he's been missing her - and his reply is A WHOLE LOT. Sila also seems to be able to ask her do outrageous things which she readily would (trap Sawit). If it's just a mere friend or an employee no one would do this; also at the end she remarked to the others "Min has caught our Khun Si", like there's a special fondness for him.

Does it look like Sila has had closeness with many women before Min suddenly came back into his life?

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Does anyone knows what exactly is Sila's relationship with Mee? Because first time we saw her in Episode 3 when he called her up she was so happy to get his call, she asks if he's been missing her - and his reply is A WHOLE LOT. Sila also seems to be able to ask her do outrageous things which she readily would (trap Sawit). If it's just a mere friend or an employee no one would do this; also at the end she remarked to the others "Min has caught our Khun Si", like there's a special fondness for him.

Does it look like Sila has had closeness with many women before Min suddenly came back into his life?
I want to know too haha.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling

In the book apparently Mi and Sila had sex haha, but neither the original or the new version give mention to that (actually with Bie, Mi was always suggesting it as a joke but it never happened). In my opinion though, and from subtly reading between the lines, I think perhaps they've had some intimacy before in this version (not a relationship), but they at least know each other well and are close. More as friends than anything, but it's up to us what we make of how they were before this.

In terms of Sila's love life, he's the owner of a night club so he'd had definitely slept with women before (otherwise he'd be a virgin with Kwan and I don't think that's the case lol). You know, I even thought of the possibility with the woman Oil (who was beaten up by Sawit and lost her baby, ended up killing herself) that he had had sex with, as Sila seemed to care a lot about her and often brought her up as a reason to his revenge. This is completely a guess though.

And either way, even if Sila has a long list of sexual partners, it's clear he's never been in love or loved any woman ... Like the way he has with Min.

Their romance is just pure goals.

Last edited:

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I cant believe there some people upset about tor's ordination. Its cultural and religious beliefs. We all have different customs and beliefs.
Respect them.

Be happy and support him.