❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
yes yes, i watching HJS or other thai lakorn without subs.
MUSE team have been very nice and appreciated alot for their hardworks with the subbing. but just tt will have people to steal their works.

For HJS, from MUSE website, they have announced it was completed and wrap at ep 24. cos their hardwork was being used in many sites.
not sure will they post the remaining 3 eps.
but i will re-watch it without subs but with @MKfan132 recap. :love: :love:
Actually, for members, they've finished subbing the entire show already, episode 27 was posted yesterday. I'm not sure when it will be available for everyone though.

Anyways, overall this was an entertaining show and look forward to seeing Tor and Ferny in other projects soon *hopefully* lol

natsumi83

sarNie Egg
Actually, for members, they've finished subbing the entire show already, episode 27 was posted yesterday. I'm not sure when it will be available for everyone though.

Anyways, overall this was an entertaining show and look forward to seeing Tor and Ferny in other projects soon *hopefully* lol
I see. Is okay. Thanks for sharing. :)

Yes, overall the drama was good and looking forward to see Ferny and Tor soon for their other projects.