❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Omg go watch Fern's IG story. Lmao. I was shook for a bit.. 555 her taste in music is wild.55
Hahaha i saw but im wondering whether shes filming today too cause it seems like theres only donat typoon tor. Ann is in england.

alissaax

I have craappy internet and data connection and it raining right now

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg!! I'm dying to watch today's ep!! But Can't right now cause I'm at work!! The struggle is REAL...

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Overall summary of the episode:

Sila's revenge towards Sawit using Rasamee is working...Sila & Min's kiss scene (ooh) hawt...Sawit meeting Waen... ending with Sila buying Kwan the car in exchange of Min's car. I knew the pool scene would be on Tuesday hehehehe, according to the preview.

Not much from Sila and Mintah but damn it was good. But the way he throws his arm around her when he kisses her!!! He wanted more alright.

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
My phone is trolling me. Not once it lags on me when commercials are on but once the lakorn starts it started lagging and the crazy thing is, it only lags during Sila and Mintha's scenes like WTH. I don't think I will be catching live anymore way too many commercials it was frustrating.

The picture with his hand on her neck was a forced kissed but it was hot the way the camera showed the kiss up close instead of from behind. I guessed he held her by the neck so it would help him angle his head better lol.

Sila doesn't realize it though that his first kiss with her is his undoing. He's not going to get enough of her. And each kiss is going to make a bigger impact on him. Tsk Tsk Sila your game is going to backfired on you because of Mintha lol

Sawit is such a creep. He needs some serious slapping. That's one part of Sila's revenge I don't mind seeing. He's such a toxic person.

alissaax

My phone is trolling me. Not once it lags on me when commercials are on but once the lakorn starts it started lagging and the crazy thing is, it only lags during Sila and Mintha's scenes like WTH. I don't think I will be catching live anymore way too many commercials it was frustrating.

The picture with his hand on her neck was a forced kissed but it was hot the way the camera showed the kiss up close instead of from behind. I guessed he held her by the neck so it would help him angle his head better lol.

Sila doesn't realize it though that his first kiss with her is his undoing. He's not going to get enough of her. And each kiss is going to make a bigger impact on him. Tsk Tsk Sila your game is going to backfired on you because of Mintha lol

Sawit is such a creep. He needs some serious slapping. That's one part of Sila's revenge I don't mind seeing. He's such a toxic person.
Same i found a app that was worked but its probably cause alot of people are logging in and out. The last two links i shared were really bad though.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Same i found a app that was worked but its probably cause alot of people are logging in and out. The last two links i shared were really bad though.
I missed most of their kiss scene lol and that was the one scene I have been waiting for. This was how my phone went. They were talking then she was on his lap and it jumped to him already kissing her. So annoying. Anyway, the pool scene tomorrow is even hotter because the preview it showed the second kiss after the slapped looked like one long kissssss :)

Last edited:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Could a kind soul give us the dialogue between Sila and Mintha at the house. The scene would be better if I understand what they are saying especially the part that lead up to the kiss. I have to watch it mute cause hubby was sleeping lol but even with sound I won't understand it 100%.

alissaax

I missed most of their kiss scene lol and that was the one scene I have been waiting for. This was how my phone went. They were talking then she was on his lap and it jumped to him already kissing her. So annoying. Anyway, the pool scene tomorrow is even hotter because the preview it showed the second kiss after the slapped looked like one long kissssss :)
Yeah i had the same issue the shots i got was when it froze. I might try leaving my tablet on streaming before it starts tomorrow.

@alissaax ironically the two links worked for me. -> But Sila is so savage "thanks for the coffee, and for trying to make it sweet - like you" (or something like that lol)
The first one was lagging freezing and repeating it self. The second one has a really female voice over.
So i had to uses apps and changed between them but i got one to work after the 3 break

alissaax

Could a kind soul give us the dialogue between Sila and Mintha at the house. The scene would be better if I understand what they are saying especially the part that lead up to the kiss. I have to watch it mute cause hubby was sleeping lol but even with sound I won't understand it 100%.
From what i got in bettween freezing is they were talk about the house then kwan.