❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
I'm listening to yessir days เจ็บไปรักไป jeb bpai ruk bpai, เพราะหัวใจเป็นของเธอ pror hua jai bpen kong tur and new jiew ลบนาทีที่มีเธอ lop naatee tee mee tur... on repeat. Since I don't have any else to watch.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I thought it was after the pool scene or another future scene.
Watching the scene it was in a small room once Fern is done talking she went and stood against the wall away from him. They used the dialogue from the lakorn just to test them out. I thought Tor looked high in the audition scene...glad they saw something in the both of them.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Watching the scene it was in a small room once Fern is done talking she went and stood against the wall away from him. They used the dialogue from the lakorn just to test them out. I thought Tor looked high in the audition scene...glad they saw something in the both of them.
He was praising her that she clenched her tooth, continued on then fight back so he respects her for that in the casting audition

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Omg go watch Fern's IG story. Lmao. I was shook for a bit.. 555 her taste in music is wild.55