❤️[ONE31] Hua Jai Sila (?): Tor Thanaphob/ Fernynop Nopjira/ Ann Sirium/ Ben Raviyanun/

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Kawn is driving fast, Sila(Tor) is following in his car, Min ask Kwan can you drive slower? I think it's too dangerous. Quiet! Kwan stop's the car and get's out. then she pulls Min out of the Car(Wow I don't like her) What are you doing? Get out. Kwan. Come here! Get out! Let go! Where are you taking me? Let go. Kwan. Where are you taking me? Kwan. You're hurting me. Let go. Let go. Come here! Kwan! Sila(Tor) is still driving. Let go! Kwan. I said come here. Kawn. Let go. Let go! Min! Come here! Come here! Are you afraid? Huh? What are you faking that you're coming to work but the truth was you secretly come after my man.(OMG no she is not Kwan) You weren't afraid then. Huh? It's not true. I don't know that he's the resort owner. And I dropped out as soon as I found out. Let go! She throw's Min to the ground :( She has a hold of her hair now :( Don't fake and pretend that you're a good sister to me. I know that you never considered me your sister. She is now grabing her face with her other hand(Poor Min) You're always trying to win against me. You think that I don't know? Huh!? It's not true And do you think That Sila wants you? Huh? He acts nice to you because he considers you my younger sister! omg she push's Min to the ground more now :(. Min get's up and says Enough! Stop being crazy! Kwan now grabs her(Grr omg this girl) Don't call me your sister. I never considered you my sister! Since the first day I met you I wanted to make you disappear. I hate you! I hate you! She starts hitting Min :(, Min says Kwan! Kwan! Stop! (Min get's a slap in Yes go girl) Sila(Tor) get's there. Kwan. She grabs Min again Sila(Tor) yells out Min's name. OMG no Kwan push's Min into the water :( Min's yells Kawn's name. Sila(Tor) takes his jacket off while he yells Min's name. Min! he jump's into the water after Min Now Kwan yells out Please help! There's someone drowning! Please help! (OMG no Min goes under water) Sila(Tor) is going after her. Min he has her now. Now two guys are helping him.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Yeah I was like wtf she’s full on making out with him :eek: I was like oh goodness please someone erase this from my memory :crybaby2:
Actually it's pretty realistic to me...Kwan to Sila is what he is to Minta. Sila wants Minta and when he kissed her it's with that aggression...the I want you and can't get enough of you. So without considering how vile she is but just a comparison. She was kissing Sila the same way he kissed Minta :)

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila(Tor) is now holding her on land.

Min. Min. Min. Wake up. Min. OMG he pulls her to his chest Min. Min. I'm sorry. Min I'm (Tor) here. Tor is here. Min. Do you hear me (Tor)? wake up. Min. Min. She wakes up(Yay) Min. Min. Min. Min. Do you hear me? Do you hear Tor? She says Tor (Oh no now she closes her eyes) Min. Min. Min, Now Kawn get's there. She says Sila. How's my sister? You did this much(Oh he is mad) you still dare call her your sister? He pick's her up and carries her. (OMG that look he give her he is mad).

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Seriously i rather they get the part kwan and si sleeping together and done with. Now rather later.
Sawit has already stole his mother's jewellery and gave one riing to waen. And in the preview, he challenged si to gamble against him over his debts.

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila(Tor) ask's How is she? What do you want me to keep checking? You took her to the hospital already. She's just exhausted and frightended. Let her rest and she'll feel better. If there's nothing then excuse me. Thank-you. Sila(Tor) walk's out as well but he looks back at her. I'll see you out here. See you later. He keep's looking at her. he turn's the light off and take her hand and put's it under the blanket:icon12: (aww so sweet) he looks at once more then leaves.

I am sorry but I am not re-capping just Kwan/ Sila and Kwan scenes. But I don't think you girls mind about that :lol:.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
Si sleeping kwan is part of his revenge. If you dont like it then dont watch it.

makeuptemple

sarNie Hatchling
I want to believe she slept with Sila next ep so we can get that done and out of the way, but i also believe it might be misleading. We still have like 12 eps left right? I saw Ferny post on her ig story the scripts for eps 22 and 23
it's 26 episodes we got 14 episodes lefts.

So Kwan finds out Si is Tor before they really make out, right?
It's.pointless for Si to kiss a woman he.hates
this doesn't make sense, learning from this episode

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Sila(Tor) goes back to Min(Ahh) he look's at her.

Aww he fixes her pillow and moves her hair and put's her hand under the blanket again. Min calls out Tor's name. he stop's and look's back. Tor. Tor. Tor help me.(she is having a nightmare) No. No. I'm afraid. Min. I'm afraid. Tor(he is holding one of her hand's then this other hand is holding her head) Tor. Min. Min. I'm here now. I'm here. Tor. Don't be afraid. I'll protect you. He let's go of her hand. (Aww the song, he is singing it:icon12:), he moves away from her. But then he get's under the blanket's and moves closer to her again. His arm goes behind her head again. his other hand caresses her face with his other hand(ahh this scene is amazing) Then she goes to hug him. He is so shocked :), but then he hugs her back ahh(Ahh so sweet- My favourite scenes so far) He caresses her head again. Then he falls a asleep to. (Okay this scene is so perfect).:icon12::love::icon12:

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't think he sleeps with Kwan next episode because it's too early. They kept the attempt close to the original episode wise. So, if that's the case he should sleep with her about 5 to 6 episodes before it ends. Sila starts his begging with Minta for about 2 episodes. And I think, they get 1 an half episode to end it.

Kwan might be wearing the same clothes the next day because it was too late for her to go home so she stays the night but nothing happens...but since she came home the next morning wearing the same clothes she's giving everyone the impression that they slept together especially to hurt Minta. Knowing Kwan, I would not put anything past her.

neenavaj

sarNie Adult
Disappointing...wish they would leave out the part where Sila sleeps with Kwan in future episodes. If he wants Kwan to feel like crap upon learning he is P Tor, he is taking the wrong route by sleeping with her. The thought of sharing the same lover as your sister, rather it being a step/half sister is so gross. If this was real life, Min and Sila would never end up together...but this is a lakorn. lol...Seriously, I think they need to change the storyline just a tad bit.

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Disappointing...wish they would leave out the part where Sila sleeps with Kwan in future episodes. If he wants Kwan to feel like crap upon learning he is P Tor, he is taking the wrong route by sleeping with her. The thought of sharing the same lover as your sister, rather it being a step/half sister is so gross. If this was real life, Min and Sila would never end up together...but this is a lakorn. lol...Seriously, I think they need to change the storyline just a tad bit.
Kwan's losing all her dignity and begging for love from Sila who she once thought was a orphan dog as revenge on her is enough.
Sila needs to take his revenge on Sida

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
It is morning now, and Min is now by herself sleeping. She is dreaming about Tor. She calls out Tor name. She wakes up and look's around. Her friend calls her Min. Are you awake? Tun. How are you? Tun. He admitted to me that he's really Tor.(Oh so she did hear him) Tun, he's really Tor. Tor isn't dead. Who? Who are you talking about? She get's off the bed. Wait first. Where are you going? I'm going to see him. I need to talk to him. Clam down first. I won't stop you from going but you're going in that?.

Min goes to the front desk

She says Excuse me. Hello. Yes? Which room is Sila staying in? Are you Sila's guest? Yes. I'm the architect he hired. There's something inportant I need to talk to him about. Sila is staying in room 1403. 1403? Yes. Thank-you. Alright my pleaseure. She says Hello to someone another employee. That employee ask's the one at the front desk What is Sila guest doing here? Oh she has business with Sila. So she asked which room he's staying in. And I told her Sila's regular room. Wait. His regular room? Yes. Sila changed his room. He's not staying in that room. Ow. (Oh this is not good)

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Watching the drowning scene again, I actually like it a lot. The moment Sila saw Minta went in, he yelled her name, takes off his suit jacket and jumped in. The beauty of it all is that Kwan stood there helplessly watching the man she loves rescuing the sister she hates without hesitation. She's witnessing and realizing just then how much Minta means to Sila.

Leesy77

sarNie Hatchling
Hmm yeah the preview I reckon is rather misleading, just as the time doesn't add up. I mean it seems she finds out he's P'Tor by her screaming but then again, that's her finding out wayyyyy too early... And how does Min handle that situation? In the original she doesn't actually find out until after they sleep together lol - and she finds out before Kwan. They could change that of course but the timing really doesn't add up with his revenge plan (which he has neglected since being in love with Min).

Might I also add how proud I am of our girl. She stood up to Kwan on the jetty and pushed her back for once!! After accidentally slapping her though she probably realised she can't beat her sister and got so scared poor Min, but I loved how this time, she'd had enough and said so.

Attachments

SnailKC

Too young to die.
Watching the drowning scene again, I actually like it a lot. The moment Sila saw Minta went in, he yelled her name, takes off his suit jacket and jumped in. The beauty of it all is that Kwan stood there helplessly watching the man she loves rescuing the sister she hates without hesitation. She's witnessing and realizing just then how much Minta means to Sila.
Much better than the old ver

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Min goes to his room

1403, She knocks on the door her sister is in there alone.

Kawn says You finally realized that you shouldn't dump me. She goes to the door Min sees Kwan(Oh this is bad) Kwan. I think I got the wrong room. If you're here to see Sila then you didn't come to the wrong room.Come in. Kawn pull's Min into the room. Just now he just finished bathing with me.(OMG she is so lying) And now He gone out already. what business do you have with him? Don't tell me that last night you slept with him here?(Now Min think's they slept together oh boy) Yes(She lies grrr) And do I need to tell you what we were doing? Kwan. Why are you surprised? You also know that Sila is pursuing me. He loves me.(Girl please, he loves Min not you Sorry that just makes me mad) Lovers who sleep together how is that wrong? Why does it have to be him? And why can't it be him?(Kwan pushed her again grr) Or do you think that Sila won't want me but want's you? I didn't mean that. But what I mean is if you know him well enough yet? Do you know that yesterday when I nearly drowned what he said to me? I don't care what he said to you! But what you should remember is that last night he slept with me. And if you're still messing with my man then try it. (They walk out of the bedroom) Min then says Then Did you see the scar on his left chest? OMG Kwan slapped Min :( I said don't speak about Tor again! And what if he is? I came to see him here beacause he called himself Tor yesterday. It's not true!(OMG now she is grabing Min's thoat and pushing her against the wall poor Min :() Then did you see his scar? There's none! I don't believe it! What right do you have not to believe me? Have you seen every inch of him like I have?(OMG this girl wow) Huh? And from now on he's not just my man but he's my husband!(You wish Kwan sorry she just makes me so mad) Now she throw's her, Remember that! And if you still follow in your mother's footsteps and steal another woman's husband, then this time I won't do anthing to you but I'll tell dad(again she grab's her thoat :( ) and we'll see if he knows that his beloved daughter is trying to steal her sister's husband then how would he feel! (she finally let's go) (Poor Min :( )

Wow this scene was long.

Okay Girls Sorry I have to pause my watching- recapping of the episode to eat supper. I have about 21 or so left to watch, I will finish after I eat :).