❤️[ONE31] Boss and Me : Push Puttichai / Aom Sushar

meenia

sarNie Adult
I like the chinese version but i really really like this this version. it's so cute. the main storyline is there, but they changed some character around which is not bad. I actually like it alot. LOL. Push is really eye candy. I can look at him all day. LOL. The rabbit and tiger's scenes a bit cheesy but it's okay. lol.
I don't normally watched on air lakorns because i tend to loose interest before it finished airing but this one, i can't wait for the weekend. Why couldn't it be Fri-Sun air..

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to drop this when they made second lead a nasty biatch. What I loved about Boss and Me the Chinese drama was that despite not following the novel it was angst free and no evil side character. They were annoying but they weren't thinking of ways to hurt the other people.

Now I dropped this at episode 8... I have no idea how this ended at 40.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I don't know why Thai lakorn can't just relax itself and not make second lead be crazy. It's ok to chill and have a fluffy lakorn. I watched the Chinese version again a few days ago on Netflix and didn't realize how much I like it. The FL was just so stinking adorable. She is such a likeable character. The drama wasn't a complicated one. All the while, I was rooting for the FL because she was naively innocent...she has no bad intentions on any one.

Vico

sarNie Adult
I had to drop this when they made second lead a nasty biatch. What I loved about Boss and Me the Chinese drama was that despite not following the novel it was angst free and no evil side character. They were annoying but they weren't thinking of ways to hurt the other people.

Now I dropped this at episode 8... I have no idea how this ended at 40.
I know this has nothing to do but could you tell me how was the Chinese drama not following the novel? (I haven’t read it yet)