❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Damn.. Should I wait for subs to watch this very beautiful ending??? I feel like it's worth the wait!

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Neko site is down so I can’t finish this. I’ll wait since I already know the spoiler. Iol

Neko site is down so I can’t finish this. I’ll wait since I already know the spoiler. Iol
Can you give me a link to Neko's site? I don't need subs but I posted some MikeMook posts and now some people want to watch the lakorn and they need subs. Thank you.

I couldn't post yesterday but the ending was so satisfactory. I am now waiting to see what kind of rating they received. Online hit over 300K views which is amazing. Good job to this team and I hope Ch7 pair Mike and Mookda for another lakorn quickly.

Oh, I heard some rumors about Mike possibly moving channels? How true is that rumor? I hope he stays at Ch.7 so we get to see MikeMook again.

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm so sad to see people saying bye to this... ): Will wait for subs to watch ending so my goodbye is not till later, haha. Michael and Mookda did great giving us such funny/cute/sad moments. The whole crew did. I can't wait to see P'Pha see his biological family.

Strawberrimei

sarNie Egg
I'm so sad to see people saying bye to this... ): Will wait for subs to watch ending so my goodbye is not till later, haha. Michael and Mookda did great giving us such funny/cute/sad moments. The whole crew did. I can't wait to see P'Pha see his biological family.
I don't wanna say goodbye either. I'm so sad, I became so attached to this drama.

Ntsuab-Ci

Awwh, I wanna see cutie mookda too! D;

:O is this true that Mike and Min will have a drama soon? Does that mean Michael is potentially staying??? So... We could one day get a chance to see Pattaranarin again???
http://instagr.am/p/B4aAf3tgMo3/

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Awwh, I wanna see cutie mookda too! D;

:O is this true that Mike and Min will have a drama soon? Does that mean Michael is potentially staying??? So... We could one day get a chance to see Pattaranarin again???
http://instagr.am/p/B4aAf3tgMo3/
I didn't know he was leaving....if he is in a new lakorn.....maybe he staying...they counter offer...?..or they not being petty and using him ...?

Mooka is hot commodity....she has yet to repeat a pairing....she is being paired up with all the hot pk