❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Awh, cute! Good job to this painter!
http://instagr.am/p/B3TsoECJYTJ/ c painter_swift

Yooo, we're getting episode 7 tmrr already! I'm so glad for three episodes per week :')

Sometimes I'm still in disbelief that we got a Mike-Mookda pairing already. :love: and they match so well! Im already spoiling myself with some pictures of this week's episodes and I'm excited!

Reactions: Ele

MKfan132

sarNie Coma
Episode 5 was wow, he is making her believe he is this bad person to keep her safe but you can how much it hurts him. He is really falling in love and I think she is to.

Ele

sarNie Adult
Just finished ep4 with sub, it was so heatbreaking for both of them:sad6::sad6:. He would rather make her misunderstand and hate him in order to protect her, why ? Why don't you just tell her the truth and cooperate together to deceive others.
Tonight, will watch it live .

Ntsuab-Ci

P'Pha's so badass. He rarely ever needs his magic to win. P'Pha and Pajong would make such a great team if Pajong wasn't such a terrible human being. sighh. Even if he ever gets a redemption, no way can i forgive him so easily. Looks like he's in trouble tmrr too, but I have a feeling he'll live. Ughhh, P'Pha and Nampeung are so cute lol. They're having such cute moments right now that it's gonna suck seeing her try and run away, breaking P'Pha's heart. T-T But she needs to be with her family too! Love it when P'Pha stares at her with his loving eyes tho. :love:

Ntsuab-Ci

Vico

sarNie Adult

Hihi, Peung got her revenge :celebrate16:
Soooooooooo satisfying. Hope she’ll give her a few more slaps and then, I’ll totally be happy

Vico

sarNie Adult
:sad6:Poor P’Pha... but poor Peung too... He’s so sad and jealous thinking she wants to leave him for another man (applause to Michael’s acting, you can really see despair on his face). P’Pha, just tell her honestly you want to be her true husband !

Ntsuab-Ci

P'Pha's SOOOO BADASS! Damn he's so cool when he fights with that cool background music too. Good job to editors and directors!

P'Pha... Nampeung... ): Why can't you just tell him you're not going back to be with P'Thep! But with your family instead?! :'( I felt both their pain. But it looks like they'll be fine tmrr. UGHH, I want the episode now!! Wanna see the two sweethearts be happy and funny together!

and damn it, why did they have to be interrupted when they were about to kiss, ugh. can't u see they're trynna be sweet! Lol.

Ele

sarNie Adult
We got some sweet scene and almost a sweet kiss at the beginning.
After I read some posted here now I understand why Pupa was so angry because he misunderstand Numpeang,
CAN'T wait for tonight episode, sweet movement and a kiss :aaaaa::love:

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

I should be sleeping, but here I am... Smiling like a crazy person watching this, hehe.
http://instagr.am/p/B3i8aVNAQTw/
Oh Nampeunngg, just give your husband a kiss already! Or you're just gonna be stuck with force kisses. Btw, Michael went pretty hard on that neck kiss, lol! I think this is his most aggressive role... Well... That first lakorn with Pooklook was crazy... This is the most aggressive, kissing wise lol. Poor Nampeung. Tmrr (later today), we'll FINALLY get a willing kiss and another... Force kiss? Heh heh. Cant wait to see the two sweeties.

Ntsuab-Ci

I cant wait to watch this episode! Just spoiling myself on IG lol.

This reached 100k+ on FB live and number 1 trending in thailand. Lots of ppl love P'Pha and his Honey. xP

Last edited: