❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
AHHHHHHHHH, MY HEART. TOO MANY SWEET SCENES. MANY KISSES. One... two.. SEVEN kisses (not including "cpr" scenes). OH EIGHT kisses (counting the hand kiss hehe). My heart is full. They're the cutest!! Awh, P'Pha was still sulking after being saved haha. BUT FIRST WILLING KISS! They're both so funny. Right after the kiss, they went back to bickering. Lmao. Nampeung teasing P'Pha being slow b/c of his leg injury, hahahaha. and the many kisses P'Pha gives her afterwards. /.\ THAT thigh massage scene :risas3: Oh P'Pha, restrain yourself. I thought that scene with Peung being all seductive was gonna be a dream! LOL. Did she get drugged again or something?? Lmao. Or did she just really want P'Pha that night? hehe. Can P'Pha teach me that neck attack like damn, it would be useful lol. Nampeung knocks out every single time. & loool, there he goes again messing with her that they slept together. It's so nice seeing and hearing P'Pha laughing and smiling. He's enjoying his wife's company very much. :3 Yeah, honestly I would be so confused too seeing Nampeung protecting Suer Pha if I was Paothep. BUT HEY! LEAVE P'PHA ALONE. Don't step on his injury! :mad: Yes, Nampeung protect your husband! Awh, was P'Pha trying to convince her to stay with him? AHHH, Peung laying on his chest, so precious. Ugh, shoo shoo Grachao! No one wants you in their presence but Pajong, run off to him. :rolleyes: (but kinda feel bad seeing her manipulated by pajong next week) YES P'PHA, PROTECT YOUR WOMAN. About time he put Grachao in her place. & wth is going on with Suer Phan and Pajong. ._. BUT I SEE KISSES NEXT WEEK ALSO. Oh we're so spoiled, hehe.

P'Pha and Nampeung are the cutest. :love:
http://instagr.am/p/B3kY1T6hum_/

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

do you guy know the rating of this lakorn please tell me. thanks
Episode 1: 5.7
Episode 2: 5.5
Episode 3: 6.4
Episode 4: 6.2
Episode 5: 6.5
Episode 6: 7.2

I think today's episode might hit 8! HOPEFUL! XD. This lakorn is doing very well! I'm so happy! Great job to Mookda & Michael! Especially the production team! They must be happy as well seeing good results.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Finally sweet scenes, I’m so happy ! They’re so cute together !
But I wanna slap Grachao and her doggy servant so bad ! I feel only a bit satisfied because Peung slapped her too and P’Pha openly scolded Grachao for her but still... I want my revenge !
But I’m kinda confused because in the preview, P’Pha mentioned that Peung is pregnant but why ? since i’m pretty sure they didn’t have sex

Reactions: Ele

Ntsuab-Ci

But I’m kinda confused because in the preview, P’Pha mentioned that Peung is pregnant but why ? since i’m pretty sure they didn’t have sex
Knowing P'Pha's antics, I'm sure he's just making it up again, lmao. Peung's probably actually sick and P'Pha saw the opportunity to make up the whole pregnancy. :rolleyes: LOL.

Vico

sarNie Adult
Knowing P'Pha's antics, I'm sure he's just making it up again, lmao. Peung's probably actually sick and P'Pha saw the opportunity to make up the whole pregnancy. :rolleyes: LOL.
Yeah, I also thought of that. I just wish he would at least tell the truth to Peung (or that this « pregnancy » would be the result of a willing night they would have together in next episode but i’m not very hopeful about that). Kyaaaaaaaaaaah, I can’t wait for next week !

Ntsuab-Ci

Yeah, I also thought of that. I just wish he would at least tell the truth to Peung (or that this « pregnancy » would be the result of a willing night they would have together in next episode but i’m not very hopeful about that). Kyaaaaaaaaaaah, I can’t wait for next week !
He almost kinda did in today's episode i think. Well, he looked like he hinted at it, but Peung didn't get it. I'm not sure. But me too! It's funny and all but I can't wait for Peung to learn the truth, lmao. I want a real willing! Haha. But no way her pregnancy would show this soon if they have a willing next week. I guess we'll just have to keep playing along with this playful husband of Nampeung's. sighhh.

Ntsuab-Ci

:risas3: P'Pha's "ahh..." at the end LOL. Yes Peung, the medicine is very good. The medicine is YOU! Hahaha. Besides his funny reaction, it's cute seeing Peung take care of him. :love: i love them so much helppp.
http://instagr.am/p/B3k7fK3Fxcx/

• Haha

Ntsuab-Ci

He's definitely happier now that Nampeung is responding back to his loveee, hehe. :3 I wish they were in the forest longer lmao. That's the best time for pranangs to be sweet together.

• Love

Vico

sarNie Adult
So satisfying with this scene, serves you right, Crachao :celebrate16::celebrate16:
Same. I just hope she’ll get a few more slaps from Peung (I’m still angry for their first fight that was interrupted and for the way they ganged up on her)

Ntsuab-Ci

Every moment with P'Pha and Peung in episode 9 are my favorite! Seriously! I've rewatch their scenes many times and my cheeks hurt so much from smiling so damn much.
It's so cute to see Peung tease P'Pha for once, haha.
http://instagr.am/p/B3mCngbFUoI/

Ntsuab-Ci

oh wow, the interview was so short. Does CH.7 not have longer talk shows like ch3? ): I wanna hear more bts.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait to watch episode 7 through 9. I skimmed through the comments so not to spoil myself, but looking forward to some sweet scenes of Seur Pha and Nampeung. So nice to read comments about the scenes and episodes :thumbup:

Also, I’m curious to see the rating since the views were high and very high tweets ( for channel 7 lakorn), but not reported yet probably due to the holiday.

allicho

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow what a 180 degrees turn. Feel so bad for P’Pha and the misunderstanding :confused:

“ You don’t worry. My wife, I won’t let anyone touch you (harm you) for sure”
CEB01351-2B20-4517-AA09-86D215218820.jpeg

“If I catch you, you will not be in the status of my wife, but you will be my prisoner! “
A1CBAA7C-9ED4-481D-AB95-4B66D5E47933.jpeg F346305F-12FC-4FB4-B6FF-59458F3639E7.jpeg