❤️[Ch7] Suparburut Jorm Jon Part 2: Maturot Lohgan (Pordeecom): Michael Pattaradet/Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
What's going on? Why does it look like everyone at ch7 is promoting this lakorn?? Lool. Or is there an event similar to this lakorn? Kinda interesting, lol

saobomp

sarNie Adult
It's starting off good with their interaction. lol, when he put his hand thru her shirt to check then realize it's nom!!! lol the reaction was hilarious.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I like that pra'nang will have lots of scene together...

A few willing scenes hahaha....babies!

While the other 1 was mostly eyes....they were having babies to me with their eyes hahava

Reactions: Ele

Ele

sarNie Adult
I like how these two meet, cute and quite funny. Look like the Pr'ak likes N'ak already.They have great chemistry. Cant wait for next.slapandkiss:kidnap:slapandkiss

Ele

sarNie Adult
37270 FB_IMG_1569685973735.jpg 37271 FB_IMG_1569685973735.jpg FB_IMG_1569687156878.jpg Omg, accident kiss already. His reaction is so cute when he glanced at her during bathing in the river eventhough ,she keep saying do not looking at her, . He already fall in love with her:love::love:

Ntsuab-Ci

Yep, we definitely have a moody praek, lol. Even he caught me off guard with his nice/mean mood swings like when he told Nampeung to call him P' instead of naai. Like OMG, calm down! & then he gets all smiley right after, lmao. But yeaaah, kidnapping already happened! Faster than I thought! I'm actually am so interested in all the characters! I think this part is doing a good job so far, I'm very interested. I haven't been bored yet. We have a girl who likes Pa and she's already trying to pick on our nangek but of course, our nangek isn't one to be picked on so easily. hehh. Mookda's small but she have them fierce eyes. I'm writing this as I watch so all my thoughts are a little messy. Nampeung was just forced to marry Pa. I don't really understand why she revealed her true identity cause I would be cautious as heckk with a bunch of thieves. Can't wait for subs! Hehe. But Pa's happy. Look at him admiring his future bride, so cutee. LOOOL, he said he hasn't done anything yet to nangek, he's waiting to get married first, omgg. Mookda plays a scared young woman well. ): She's making me root for her escape! But for entertainment and lakorn purposes, lool... It can't happen. Ugh, Mookda's so cute in this role, i can't. Her little gestures and body language are spot on. Why does this have to end, I wanna continue!! TMRR!! Please come soon. I'm obsesseddddd.

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm reading reviews and looks like a lot of people are enjoying this! woot woot! Mookda is getting a lot of praises too! Michael is also doing well. Ahhh, I hope it continues to be good and receive good ratings!

Ntsuab-Ci

Looks like Nampeung/Phet/Peung (idk what i want to call her yet lol) will try to escape in tmrr's episode. I have a feeling her soon to be husband ain't gonna like that. But I really don't want to see him get hurt as well tmrr, T-T So sad.
http://instagr.am/p/B2-S_61IAnD/
Ugh, I really wished ch.7 put their lakorns up on their Youtube. ;-; Would be so much easier for international fans to watch

Last edited: