❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
I really wanted to tune into this but it definitely looks cringey. Idk if I went to watch a lakorn that’s going to stress me out after watching Poo Bao lol. This lakorn does look like a typical twin lakorn though. But I do really like Pordeecom so might check it out and see if I’ll continue.
You should watch Baifern and Push’s lakorn if you want to feel stressed out. That lakorn is wild af from what I’ve seen lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
You should watch Baifern and Push’s lakorn if you want to feel stressed out. That lakorn is wild af from what I’ve seen lol
Lol I watch highlights from it and that already stresses me out enough so I think I’m good haha :pancarta:

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’m honestly not a fan of the main guy in here. I don’t think he’s attractive at all. I do like Min, although I feel her acting has gotten worse. Like her earlier movies were good and better acting but her last few has been eh.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I might tune into this IF it gets subbed. If it doesn’t get picked up for subbing, I’ll just skim through it since I’ve learned to understand a little bit of Thai from watching waaaaaayy too much dramas. Lol.

maipin

sarNie Hatchling
Think it is going to air on 19th August. Hope someone sub this.

Ch7 kiss scenes are more realistic than Ch3. I am glad Min is not holding back with her kissing scenes. I like her lankorns with Weir.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
One Died, the other guy loved her but she just couldn't get over herself or something and was freaking out like she was on drugs...maybe she was, I don't rem. But she fell off the rooftop
http://instagr.am/p/B1FoyfIHzjW/
Credit to minnieclub

Can someone who has seen the original just spoil the ending? Like, what happens between the sisters? Do they ever get along? Will the evil one find love? Lol.

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
One Died, the other guy loved her but she just couldn't get over herself or something and was freaking out like she was on drugs...maybe she was, I don't rem. But she fell off the rooftop
Hmmm...that sucks. I feel like that is kind of a dumb ending. Why can’t the evil just realize everything and become a good person? Lol. I feel like killing off a twin is dumb.

But I’ve finished ep 1 with eng subs. Seems like Neung is just a slut but seems to have a soft heart kind of. Like how she wouldn’t let her friend get the abortion and even said she’ll give her the 3 mil to raise the kid. Is that how she was in the old version?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't remember how she was....she seems to have redeeming qualities

She was wanted/needed love

saobomp

sarNie Adult
She was raped by several of guys from school. I think that dramatized her? sad, hate for that to happen to anyone! errr, that guy she thought was good but not. he turned against her by having those guys doing that to her.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
Wait... did Neung really hire those guys to rape her?? That was the first part, wtf kinda messed up shiii as that???

I never liked Min's acting lmao but I'ma tune in just to see how this goes first eppy

D~D

sarNie Adult
Yes, Muse is subbing. They have the first ep subbed already.
Update:

MUSE
just stated that they wont be subbing it anymore.:(
I was looking forward to the lakorn but glade I didn't start watching. Would have broke my heart but its all good.
I will keep my finger cross for the team to hopefully sub Min and Mik lakorn.

m3lhouse

sarNie Adult
Wait... did Neung really hire those guys to rape her?? That was the first part, wtf kinda messed up shiii as that???

I never liked Min's acting lmao but I'ma tune in just to see how this goes first eppy
She's a sex addict yes she did lol At first I was like whoa wtf is this scene and those extras were all over her too... but then again I was like why are these guys taking off their shirts, most gang rapes depicted, they just do it not get naked.... but then it all makes sense later lol She's raeng in here... true I too can't stand min but I wanted to watch this coz I remember feeling the original was very good but I can't remember anything coz it's one of those lakorns that is good but one watch is enough no need to re-run lol. They also made the sister stronger in this version. I had ep 1 on in the background and only managed to pay attention to a few scenes. It's okay but I don't really like how they insert comedic parts in here it's weird coz the content is very raeng. Cheapens the vibe.