❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
No problem!! I don’t mind translating! It helps me put my Thai to use hehe. I just need to learn to read and write now so then I can translate written things. Definitely a goal I have for myself!! :)
thank you kjc, if you have any more news relate to mook or kem can you please update or translate for us . thanks again

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
No problem!! I don’t mind translating! It helps me put my Thai to use hehe. I just need to learn to read and write now so then I can translate written things. Definitely a goal I have for myself!! :)
thank you kjc, if you have any more news relate to mook or kem can you please update or translate for us . thanks again

eyesonyou

sarNie Egg
I saw in an interview P'Nino said there's lots of comments about the nice wardrobe and he said it's all Ning's clothes. Ning has great style lol

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
The book series that inspired this one contains only two books or is it a trilogy?
I think the book series (the love chain series) contains two books/two parts. So Wayree is part one.
Here's the latest preview of the last 3 episodes. So they keep the part where Parin offers to change his surname to Paramin's, but interesting that it happens in Mita's house, not in the hospital scene. They're following the book but still changing a bit. Very cool.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem's today interview. So here we go, very aggressive reporter lol. Kem looked quite uncomfortable but he gave cute and proper answers.
http://instagr.am/p/CE68C7bFL31iG0zH-wd3fohoq_ZuyllPE3naRo0/ (this account went private but if anyone follows them, you can watch the translated video)
Here's the vid of the interview, someone translated it in the comments section. Basically it's about them pressuring him to court Mookda but he still said let's keep watching in every answer. He also said they recently talked about the cartoon series Mookda watched haha and if there's something fun, they can send it to each other. Ugh they just can't let them be friends in peace, can they...

Last edited:

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I know someone asked about Koo Kwan and Koo Jin, but the difference to me is really just the generation and its sophistication. They're both about shipping couples to wanting them to be together. Couples associated with koo kwans are Ken & Anne, Santisuk & Mam Jintra. Koo jins are more recent with Yadech and Mark & Kim. After Bpoop Phae Sanniwat, people referred Pope & Bella as koo kwan because it has a stronger and more classy impact. There's also a thread about it on asianfuse!

But I haven't caught up on the episodes yet and I so want to watch them. Damn school!

Vico

sarNie Adult
So... I wonder, what kind of remake do you wish to see KemMook play in the future.
Personnally, i think I’d like to see them in Jam Loey Rak, Kerd Pen Hong, Pluerk Sanaeha, Prasat Meud, Kehas See Daeng or Wiwah Salub Rak

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
So... I wonder, what kind of remake do you wish to see KemMook play in the future.
Personnally, i think I’d like to see them in Jam Loey Rak, Kerd Pen Hong, Pluerk Sanaeha, Prasat Meud, Kehas See Daeng or Wiwah Salub Rak
Jam Loey Rak, Sawan Bieng, Dao Prasook, or Saral Daral.