❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I can’t until weekend so I could finish watching the last 3 episodes. Mitra stubborn and abusive behavior is getting on my last nerves. Domestic violence. Lol I hope there’s no more misunderstanding between the main leads. Time for them to get together and kick Pam’s butt. I hope they don’t kill her off. That would be too easy punishment for her. They should put her in jail.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Ugh, I’m the type of person that always listens to lakorn spoilers but it’s so hard to find spoilers for this lakorn. Orange star on YouTube was uploading but recently stopped. I just want to know about the Pam thing and what happens lol. I don’t think I can take anymore pranang arguments. We only have three episodes left. I just want them to understand one another all weekend without complications and misunderstandings. Is THAT too much to ask lol

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh, I’m the type of person that always listens to lakorn spoilers but it’s so hard to find spoilers for this lakorn. Orange star on YouTube was uploading but recently stopped. I just want to know about the Pam thing and what happens lol. I don’t think I can take anymore pranang arguments. We only have three episodes left. I just want them to understand one another all weekend without complications and misunderstandings. Is THAT too much to ask lol
Me too I want to have at least a whole episode of them being happy together let me have it :crybaby2:
I don't like the stubbornness of Mita either but she has a good reason to act that way. But seriously I don't ever like the abuse of the main characters no matter that they're neks or peks, which happens to be the peks in most lakorns. I dropped Sawan Biang and JLR for that reason. So yes it's definitely something new though it's quite tough to watch these parts here.
I hope if they reunite, it's gonna be for something lighter and if it's a remake, the main leads aren't insane and abusive lol

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Me too I want to have at least a whole episode of them being happy together let me have it :crybaby2:
I don't like the stubbornness of Mita either but she has a good reason to act that way. But seriously I don't ever like the abuse of the main characters no matter that they're neks or peks, which happens to be the peks in most lakorns. I dropped Sawan Biang and JLR for that reason. So yes it's definitely something new though it's quite tough to watch these parts here.
I hope if they reunite, it's gonna be for something lighter and if it's a remake, the main leads aren't insane and abusive lol
I think these two would be cute in a romantic comedy! Like when Kem blew her a kiss in her office. Definitely could see more scenes like that in a romantic comedy.

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I don't know many lakorns but by any chance they're gonna reunite in a remake, I hope it could be Wanida since the plot is lighter and not much hatred like SW. also I really wanna see Mookda back in bouffant dresses like in Massaya, and Kem in army suit...just thinking about it make me drool lol. anw just wishing since the story is probably copyright to ch3?

Vico

sarNie Adult
i would like them to do the remake of pin anong but smart pin please and kob and por lakorn the one that poo and om ruin it i like that lakorn because kob play 2 character. this is my wishes.
It’s funny, I also thought of Pin Anong but i forgot to mention it, lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
I dropped Sawan Biang and JLR for that reason. So yes it's definitely something new though it's quite tough to watch these parts here.
Well, actually, in the original novel of Jam Loey Rak, the leads actually have a lot of sweet scenes (and there’s no rape). But the 2008 remake just slaughtered the whole story (probably because that’s what was in trend at that time).
in the original, Soraya and Harit come to develop a real bond much before he learns of her identity and releases her, and when he releases, he stopped torturing her a long time ago. He even releases her while still thinking she’s Sansanee because he loves her so much that he wants her to go back to the one he thinks she loves (and because even though he loves her, he can’t be with the one he believes responsible of his brother’s death). And she’s very sad to leave him, and they keep writing to each other.
So I actually think a remake of Jam Loey Rak with Kem and Mookda would be nice but only if they stay true to the original, if they do it like in 2008, that would suck

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I think these two would be cute in a romantic comedy! Like when Kem blew her a kiss in her office. Definitely could see more scenes like that in a romantic comedy.
If a RomCom, I think they would be awesome in something like What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim or Her Private Life, my favorites from Kdrama RomCom queen, PMY. I could imagine Mookda shopping with Ning as the mother in the shopping scene :thumbup:.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Well, actually, in the original novel of Jam Loey Rak, the leads actually have a lot of sweet scenes (and there’s no rape). But the 2008 remake just slaughtered the whole story (probably because that’s what was in trend at that time).
in the original, Soraya and Harit come to develop a real bond much before he learns of her identity and releases her, and when he releases, he stopped torturing her a long time ago. He even releases her while still thinking she’s Sansanee because he loves her so much that he wants her to go back to the one he thinks she loves (and because even though he loves her, he can’t be with the one he believes responsible of his brother’s death). And she’s very sad to leave him, and they keep writing to each other.
So I actually think a remake of Jam Loey Rak with Kem and Mookda would be nice but only if they stay true to the original, if they do it like in 2008, that would suck
Yeah I forgot JLR 2008 was different from the original, in a worse way haha. Now that you said that, it actually sounds interesting.
i would like them to do the remake of pin anong but smart pin please and kob and por lakorn the one that poo and om ruin it i like that lakorn because kob play 2 character. this is my wishes.
If a RomCom, I think they would be awesome in something like What’s Wrong with Secretary Kim or Her Private Life, my favorites from Kdrama RomCom queen, PMY. I could imagine Mookda shopping with Ning as the mother in the shopping scene :thumbup:.
Oooooh Pin Anong would be great but they need to make Pin smarter and pek less possessive. And a Secretary Kim remake would be brilliant, it gave me butterflies in my stomach :love: your ideas are interesting I love it
I don't know many lakorns but by any chance they're gonna reunite in a remake, I hope it could be Wanida since the plot is lighter and not much hatred like SW. also I really wanna see Mookda back in bouffant dresses like in Massaya, and Kem in army suit...just thinking about it make me drool lol. anw just wishing since the story is probably copyright to ch3?
I can imagine it now, would love to see Kem and Mookda in a period lakorn like Massaya and the outfits you mentioned:love: they would look so hot! What’s wrong with me I'm excited for any type of lakorns haha. I just want them to pair up again lol

Vico

sarNie Adult
Wooo we have a crazy intense new teaser for the weekend.
The two wives fighting.
Karma finally hitting Pam HARD.
Chane and Kawina kidnapping.
Chatchai finally being a good dad.
Parin ready to change his last name.
Who’s ready?! :p
http://instagr.am/p/CE9OTgggnpt/
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW !
I wondered what could have happened so big so that a proud man like Chatchai would bow down to his enemy. So it’s (probably) because his son was kidnapped
And Pam is getting raped... to be honest, I was hoping for it (call me sick if you want to, I will accept) since she was evil/sick enough to do the same thing to Mita but I actually didn’t think that would happen. I was expecting to feel frustrated on her ending like I usually do with villains ending (ex : Prom Pissawat)
Thumbs up for the writers of this show ! They changed the story so that it would become more satisfying, more interesting (like the secondary characters) or a male lead less jerky

Last edited: