❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Pam got slapped 3 times by Thantawee
Lol, in only two scenes, Pam took more slaps than Parin in the whole series... the writers are obviously taking revenge on this awful character :risas3:
As they should :risas3: that's still too easy on her, I think it doesn't end just there.
Awww Mita's about to tell him she's pregnant :crybaby2: why they always got the worst timing! Hope Parin is okay tho I know he's gonna get hurt badly protecting her :crybaby2:
OMGGGG MITA JUST SAID HE NEEDS TO BE OKAY FOR THEIR KIDS I'M GONNA FAINTTT. THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT NOW!!! Poor Mita, that's too much for a pregnant lady to go through. My heart breaks for her :crybaby2:

Last edited:

Nefertiri1106

sarNie Egg
As they should :risas3: that's still too easy on her, I think it doesn't end just there.
Awww Mita's about to tell him she's pregnant :crybaby2: why they always got the worst timing! Hope Parin is okay tho I know he's gonna get hurt badly protecting her :crybaby2:
OMGGGG MITA JUST SAID HE NEEDS TO BE OKAY FOR THEIR KIDS I'M GONNA FAINTTT. THE TRUTH IS COMING OUT NOW!!! Poor Mita, that's too much for a pregnant lady to go through. My heart breaks for her :crybaby2:
I didn't understand anything, but I suppose that was happening, I'm sooo happy, we still have 2ep left and everything is going well, I mean we can a decent ending, I really love that! in most lakorns that I've seen, the just tried to fix everything in the last 10 min. and I hate that, but this is sooo warm and lovely, I really loved this ep, looking forward for tomorrow ep.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Today episode was so fin, I love every single scene of Parinta together hehe. Glad they understand each other now.
Lol but poor Mita's parents as well, they must be deeply in shocked. After hearing about the twins, they received another bomb that she's pregnant with his third child :risas3:
So tomorrow the truth about Parin's parents will come out along with Pam gets raped and Parin's changing his last name. And don't forget Chatchai is on his knees as well! Seriously can't wait. Bye guys I'm gonna re-watch this episode till tomorrow :p

Nefertiri1106

sarNie Egg
Today episode was so fin, I love every single scene of Parinta together hehe. Glad they understand each other now.
Lol but poor Mita's parents as well, they must be deeply in shocked. After hearing about the twins, they received another bomb that she's pregnant with his third child :risas3:
So tomorrow the truth about Parin's parents will come out along with Pam gets raped and Parin's changing his last name. And don't forget Chatchai is on his knees as well! Seriously can't wait. Bye guys I'm gonna re-watch this episode till tomorrow :p
where we can re-watch? is there any website available? I'll be so happy to rewatch while waiting for tomorrow, thank you in advance.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
where we can re-watch? is there any website available? I'll be so happy to rewatch while waiting for tomorrow, thank you in advance.
Hmm I'm finding it now. I think we should try typing so wayree (โซ่เวรี) ep 13 on fb, I think there's many people saving it (I wouldn't say it's legal but well...) I'll update a link here if I find it :)
Thank you so much for us showing where to watch it lives so now i can enjoy watching the last 3 ep lives.
It's my pleasure dear:icon12:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
yeahhh today ep is my favorite so far, so many fin moments hugs n kisses and kitten Parin :risas3: love their height difference when Mita didn't have heels on, their chemistry is so insane I'm gonna go crazy watching these on loops :facepalm: also their husband n wife bickering and cutie smiles aw my heart is so full :icon12: Kem's puppy eyes and sweet talking my gawd who taught him that :worship2: but seriously he nailed the playboy vibe haha this p'ek is even worse than rai roles :clap:

I shed some tears at the end :( Mita crying and begging for her parents forgiveness really aches my heart, how hard I pray Parin wake up at that moment :worship2: I know the spoiler already but I was so swept away by Mookda's acting I thought he was gonna die for real haha :facepalm:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Kem's puppy eyes and sweet talking my gawd who taught him that :worship2: but seriously he nailed the playboy vibe haha this p'ek is even worse than rai roles :clap:
I know right who taught him to be that flirty and cute at the same time?? Mad annoying but soooo hot :risas3: it screams Daddy vibes :love:
(ignore me I'm acting up lmao)
Mookda's doing such a wonderful job today. Those tears at the end of the episode were precious. The realest acting I've felt from her so far. Bravo:clap:
Also I have to applaud myself for resisting to listen to the spoilers. It's tough girl but it's worth it hehe.
Okay I’ve never came across this lol.
http://instagr.am/p/CE_oWHSlpLI/
I live for this pic omfg!! They're so pure and cute :love:

hhsl9407

sarNie Hatchling
I know right who taught him to be that flirty and cute at the same time?? Mad annoying but soooo hot :risas3: it screams Daddy vibes :love:
(ignore me I'm acting up lmao)
don't worry dear I'm all with you :risas3: seriously Kem can pull out so many vibes as p'ek and he keeps getting better in every lakorn. he makes fangirls all in line signing up to be Parin's new wife lol (in case Mita doesn't want him), indeed nails his role as husband of the year :risas3:

Maybloo71

sarNie Egg
You can rewatch if u can access the link below.. But so far ep 13 isnt uploaded yet. Really gotta thank moo the best cow fornthe live link. Other places were geoblocked but that worked. I only caught the last 10 min though argh. Was out of the house.

Link: <spoiler>watchlakorn.in</spoiler>

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
You can rewatch if u can access the link below.. But so far ep 13 isnt uploaded yet. Really gotta thank moo the best cow fornthe live link. Other places were geoblocked but that worked. I only caught the last 10 min though argh. Was out of the house.

Link: <spoiler>watchlakorn.in</spoiler>
It's my pleasure I'm happy it worked for you guys :love:
@Nefertiri1106 girl you should try to find it on fb or try the link she just gave us. Or if you can wait a little longer, check out neko meow meow website too because they provide you with subtitles :) meanwhile, you can rewatch these cute scenes hehe
http://instagr.am/p/CFALIdfjLV5/ http://instagr.am/p/CFAKBCcgO7c/ http://instagr.am/p/CFAIpBLl0DX/

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
Hey, did anyone else notice that Parin and Mita can now communicate without words. Like when he holds her hands facing Pam or when she holds his because she’s about to faint ?
That’s so cute !:love:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
If all episodes were like today :love:
I’m glad that this lakorn is getting all the audience and views because that definitely will give these two a chance to pair up again. Also, these two are very young and pretty much the two pek and nek, Ch7 is promoting strong. We will definitely see them paired again in the future. Don’t know how soon but this won’t be the last time we see them together!

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Chatchai is a crappy person but deep down I do think he loves Parin. I mean, he does care for him. He was so nervous Thun was the one shooting him the last episode. I saw bits and it looks like he helps Parin from Thun in the next episode. Also, I think the grandkids will help soften him. The way he looked at them you could tell they will be his weakness plus another one on the way lol.
Out of his two kids, I feel like he cares more bout Parin. I think its possibly because he knows Parin is his smart child and is very skillful, which benefits him as well. Not saying that's a good reason to like one kid more but I'm just trying analyze each character more haha. Hopefully he redeems himself in the next episode and it doesn't seem like it will end up tragic. Well I hope not at least.

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
I’m still waiting for episode 13 to finish subbing. Sad someone posted a subber’s hard work and shared it on YouTube as their own. Just makes me mad seeing this.