❤️[Ch7] So Wayree (Ninobrothers): Kem Hussawee/Mookda Narinrak

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
I have been saying that FOR YEARS about Googkick. Merci beaucoup ! Girl can play n'ek and nice friend but can be a fierce Rai. Ch7 knows only favouritism but not how to groom a real talent. Happy to see more people noticing her !
I know this is weird but i ship googkick with kem than mookda! I love their chemistry. Ch7 should pair them! :(

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
http://instagr.am/p/CEx4vHUF5U_/ The air kiss and binder throwing seems like a Kem and Mookda moment rather than Parin and Mitra :risas3: Watching some of their bts, I can see them doing that.

guysss, what is he saying? I just feel that it's very important...pleaseeee
I just listened to this too. It seems that things are getting better between Parin and Mitra so Pam wants to come between them by becoming part of the project. Parin knows Pam’s tricks so he’s trying to get close to her to find her true motive for getting involved in the business but gets drugged by Pam and Pam sends pictures to Mitra to mess with Mitra again...but they didn’t give spoiler for if Pam’s plan worked and said to watch next week.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
http://instagr.am/p/CEx4vHUF5U_/ The air kiss and binder throwing seems like a Kem and Mookda moment rather than Parin and Mitra :risas3: Watching some of their bts, I can see them doing that.

I just listened to this too. It seems that things are getting better between Parin and Mitra so Pam wants to come between them by becoming part of the project. Parin knows Pam’s tricks so he’s trying to get close to her to find her true motive for getting involved in the business but gets drugged by Pam and Pam sends pictures to Mitra to mess with Mitra again...but they didn’t give spoiler for if Pam’s plan worked and said to watch next week.
Right! I wished he told us about the plans outcome haha. I need to go find spoilers and see for myself hehe.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is the video I watched to hear the ending. I’m not sure if it will exactly be the same cause I can already tell some things may be different. One thing already not the same was Chane and Pam. The video says they were still together in the end until Mitra told him how bad she was. That’s obviously different because he stopped dealing with her for a while. Also, I remember P’Nino and P’Ning did say originally Kawina and Chane weren’t support to end up together. This video could be a summary from the book so it makes sense why it would be different.

It’s in Thai so here’s the video if anyone’s want to listen to it. I would of translated it but I’m feeling kinda lazy right now on my off day lol. Maybe I will translate it later and put it in a spoiler if I have time or if no one else does it before me.

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone please tell me what did mook said to her mom about the kisses in this lakorn because i watched the show and they asked her. thanks

sineth

sarNie Hatchling
can anyone please tell me what did mook said to her mom about the kisses in this lakorn because i watched the show and they asked her. thanks

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
This is the video I watched to hear the ending. I’m not sure if it will exactly be the same cause I can already tell some things may be different. One thing already not the same was Chane and Pam. The video says they were still together in the end until Mitra told him how bad she was. That’s obviously different because he stopped dealing with her for a while. Also, I remember P’Nino and P’Ning did say originally Kawina and Chane weren’t support to end up together. This video could be a summary from the book so it makes sense why it would be different.

It’s in Thai so here’s the video if anyone’s want to listen to it. I would of translated it but I’m feeling kinda lazy right now on my off day lol. Maybe I will translate it later and put it in a spoiler if I have time or if no one else does it before me.
That’s what I listened to as well. Lots of it is changed cause the homicide/suicide of Traitot/Krirkpon didn’t happen there. I think it’s the novel reading cause all the bad guys got off easy. That spoiler ended with Pam loosing her career and Chain when her relationship with Than Tawee was revealed and that’s all the punishment she got. They already revealed in the lakorn.

Last edited:

Vico

sarNie Adult
That’s what I listened to as well. Lots of it is changed cause the homicide/suicide of Traitot/Krirkpon didn’t happen there. I think it’s the novel reading cause all the bad guys got off easy. That spoiler ended with Pam loosing her career and Chain when her relationship with Than Tawee was revealed and that’s all she got. They already revealed in the lakorn.
I’m glad the writers changed a lot of things, that’s a smart move from them