❤️[CH7] Poo Bao Indy Yayee Inter (Pordeecom): Weir Sukollawat / Stephanie Auernig

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Dam.. I'm freaking loving weir in here! He's too dam funny and cute! StephWeir chemistry ain't no joke tho. When they have those moments of staring at each other... I can never get enough of it! Whos waiting for their kiss scenes?!!!! Me!!!! Now I'm hoping they reunite into a romantic drama, doesn't have to be slap kiss. But maybe a serious serious one... I love steph, but this role of hers made me realize how annoying her voice can get...5555

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Dam.. I'm freaking loving weir in here! He's too dam funny and cute! StephWeir chemistry ain't no joke tho. When they have those moments of staring at each other... I can never get enough of it! Whos waiting for their kiss scenes?!!!! Me!!!! Now I'm hoping they reunite into a romantic drama, doesn't have to be slap kiss. But maybe a serious serious one... I love steph, but this role of hers made me realize how annoying her voice can get...5555
I'm still on first episode but I love StepWeir. Their chemistry is too good to be wasted. They have to do other lakorn together haha. ❤

koojin

You.Me. +Lakorn= buddies
Steph's back wit her IG! Yay! Lol...

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
Also I wanted to say how much I’m enjoying this lakorn. I love the pace of the pek and nek developments we get to see how their whole relationship develops. I also enjoy the supporting cast. They make the lakorn fun. Today’s episode was so funny when he was massaging her and ask to sleep outside just so he could restrain himself hah. The mom can be kinda annoying but she isn’t terrible. I love the peks dad character a lot. He’s always siding with his daughter in law and makes his wife more mad haha. The fake bedroom scene was hilarious and the mom saying how can he be just like his dad was comedy lol. Can’t wait for next weeks episodes!!!

CPY

GotomySin
Weir is so natural in speaking of Isan. I'm laughing like lol all the time...

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Yesterday I ended the first episode and I can't wait to start the second one. OMG, I'm loving Weir's character. I love when he teases Step's character haha. Their bickering scenes is the best. I can't wait to see them married and tease each other.

About Step's character, I love when she insults Weir in english. Get out, get out, I love her english accent haha. But at the end the episode, I was upset with her. Like Aunt loves you and cares about you but you decided not believe her when she said that your cousin is having something with your fiancee. I hope step can know the truth and stop being so blind about her family.

Episode rating: 8/10. I laughed so hard, loving Weir and his family. His parents are too funny haha.