❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
You guys have said everything I wanna say. This for sure isn't a good lakorn and the ending is underwhelming as we expected. However, Big M and Preaw's chemistry was wonderful, from the beginning till the end. Their acting has improved so much, I can feel lots of their emotions throughout this lakorn. But that's life right, people with good chemistry sometimes are put together in a pretty low quality drama. But what matters is they've shown us their ability and best effort to make this better, and I think it's absolutely beautiful. Hope they will get paired up again one day and I wish them the best if they wanna take their status to the next level :naughty2:
Applaud to us all too, I had so much fun discussing with you guys. Until next time ladies:icon12:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
come back to enjoy the gifs hehehe

I laughed so much this part when she got scared and sat on him :risas3:
when she told him not to sleep yet :pancarta:

couldn't help but felt shy when he wiped her :nut:
Feeding her and the baby without knowing :naughty2:
lol threatening him but he still trying to save her hahaha
ok nvm I will kill myself :facepalm:

bts of the hospital scene so cute how Big M pointed to Preaw before himself hahah
Please support Linin and Tinnapat too :icon12:

realizing I never got any gifs of their bathtub scenes heheh
going to shower nicely or want me to go with you ja?? hahah

Enjoy!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult

Praew's slaps look so real and harsh so if you were to tell me they were real, I'd believe it too hahah maybe some real some fake hahahha since Big M did say that she could slap him for real since he kisses her too :naughty2:
The Bed Scene we will never see :sad6:

omggg i realized I never made a gif of this beautiful scene! The only scene that got the emotions going :risas3:

Last edited:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I finally watched the ending. This lakorn really wasn’t the best but I finished it within the time it aired haha. Honestly if it wasn’t for the pranangs, I would of been out a LONG time ago lol. I’m still shocked I held on so long cause I am quick to drop a lakorn if I get annoyed.

The ending was pretty much what I expected. Nek and pek really made up SOO quick. Like dang, he should of been crossing the ocean and the world if I was nek. I guess nek just really did love him. I mean that was the only guy she ever really liked. Couldn’t be me though hah.

Preaw and BigM had great chemistry and as much as this lakorn sucked, at least these two were the pranangs. I do feel bad that they filmed all those scenes just to not even air them but that’s the production and editor’s fault. I can’t even be mad at them. I just feel bad they were in this lakorn. I hope they gained more fans that jin them so we can see them again soon in a BETTER lakorn with a BETTER editor. They are super cute together and seem to get along well in real life so I will hope to see them pair again!

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
I’ll make more gifs when they release more scenes :sad6: Anyways if any of you know how to get a hold of Big M’s photograph book, let me know. I would want one for myself hahah

omgggg so surprised episode 15 ended with a bang a 5.3 is quite impressive hahahah must be the slow mo and ok paced that’s why fans rated higher :risas3:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I am both happy and mad it got a 5 rating. I am happy for the actors but man that might feed Dida's delusional ego. Prai Sangkeet is still the lowest rated ch7 lakorn so far this year. Is it too early to ask for a BigM and Preaw reunion? Praying to the lakorn gods they get another lakorn together next year.

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah I'm mad at dida but I'm glad it hit 5 because otherwise it would be hard for them to get paired up again. And for their hard work, they deserve it. That being said, I won't watch any dida lakorn during its run from now on, this one gave me enough headache lol.
Manifest BigM and Preaw get paired up again soon, with that chemistry they'll go a long way.
I’ll make more gifs when they release more scenes :sad6: Anyways if any of you know how to get a hold of Big M’s photograph book, let me know. I would want one for myself hahah
My goodness he looked so hot in that photo book:love: show us when you get one! :icon12:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
The natural heartfelt waterworks scene :crybaby2: :cheer::clap::worship2:

I love this backhug of them :icon12:
But I'm hungry... :naughty2:
soft kiss:love: I bet you Big M really wanted to go for it hahaha I saw one of kissing scene with Noey and damn he was making out with her hahah maybe cuz that time they were dating that's why lol but I see he is really gentle with Preaw :risas3:
Then can you remember the night we....??:naughty2::nut:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Let me ask you seriously, the one you say love is me right?
:pancarta:
You don't need to prove that Linin is head over heels for you Tin hhehehe or maybe you do

love this scene when she threw water at him :risas3:

Big M's laughs are so evil hahaha

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Let me ask you seriously, the one you say love is me right?
:pancarta:
You don't need to prove that Linin is head over heels for you Tin hhehehe or maybe you do

love this scene when she threw water at him :risas3:

Big M's laughs are so evil hahaha
Thank you for blessing us :love: I don't care anymore they really need to pair up again asap, my heart can't handle it:crybaby2:
Yeah BigM and Noey's kissing scenes were wild but he really went gentle with Preaw, or at least in the scenes that they didn't cut lol. I don't even wanna start on how they robbed us with this one.. But actually, gentle kisses have their own beauty, I think it's more intimate that way

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Thank you for blessing us :love: I don't care anymore they really need to pair up again asap, my heart can't handle it:crybaby2:
Yeah BigM and Noey's kissing scenes were wild but he really went gentle with Preaw, or at least in the scenes that they didn't cut lol. I don't even wanna start on how they robbed us with this one.. But actually, gentle kisses have their own beauty, I think it's more intimate that way
Hehehe yes I will spoil y’all more with gifs when more scenes are out I agree soft kisses are a lot more intimate just like that cheek kiss gahhhh all them feels :naughty2:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Nus needs to oversee more of Dida. She herself was the one that released so much BHTS and yet none of it aired. I take it as she just left everything to the editors. I can't believe that those in charge with this lakorn are okay with how this turned out.