❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

sarN

sarNie Granny
Hello Sarn!! hehe I am not surprised to see you in here ahhah the r scenes were in episode 10 and 11. But please don't have too much of high expectations. Just like how many of us mentioned, DIDA production ruined the editing and everything for us. Let us know what you think if you do check it out hehe :pancarta: :naughty2:
There 2 rscene?

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Look how cute they are together :icon12: literally they deserve better than this I will never forgive Dida for giving this lakorn bad bad editing. The only good thing coming out of this until now is they've become closer irl lol plus their flirtings are so entertaining haha. I hope someday they will get paired up again in a storyline that will do them justice:worship2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
haha I agree. They love commenting on each other's ig. I really enjoy watching their bickering and tension. I need another one of them with a better storyline and production. I am forever sad that their reunion was ruined with a poor production. CH 7, please pair these two up again!! :sad6: But I am happy they both are now closer and are so comfortable :naughty2:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Screen Shot 2020-07-13 at 12.20.56 PM.png

hahah I did some stalking and found this. During the time when her and Om were in the news. hahah I guess I was shutting out news about them that I didn't even know they were dating. :pancarta: But her answer gave me hope for her and Big M. hehe yes Big Make her feel special and who knows she may be open to you :naughty2: I think Es is messing with her too :nut:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 38819

hahah I did some stalking and found this. During the time when her and Om were in the news. hahah I guess I was shutting out news about them that I didn't even know they were dating. :pancarta: But her answer gave me hope for her and Big M. hehe yes Big Make her feel special and who knows she may be open to you :naughty2: I think Es is messing with her too :nut:
Yeah who knows hahaha. Oh and you know what I'm actually quite shocked because I just knew Preaw dated Om a while ago and I knew BigM used to date Noey just yesterday... Ch7 surely has created many real life couples as well lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL Yeah BigM dated Noey for a few months after their lakorn aired. Then they announced that they weren't a good fit due to "age difference". BigM seems pretty mad at her though, he unfollowed her on IG but Noey still follows him. BigM was pretty open about dating her, it wasn't any secret.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
LOL Yeah BigM dated Noey for a few months after their lakorn aired. Then they announced that they weren't a good fit due to "age difference". BigM seems pretty mad at her though, he unfollowed her on IG but Noey still follows him. BigM was pretty open about dating her, it wasn't any secret.
It's good to see you still here Cupid Candy even though you are taking a break from this disastrous lakorn hehe we love to hear your comments on the pair :naughty2:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Whattt??? Big M dated Noey?? How did you know about this??
Yeah girl I was shocked as hell lol. How did I know that? It's pretty random because I was scrolling down Bow's IG and I found some pics of them together on Noey's birthday like 3 years ago. I started to doubt a little and tada the rest is history haha

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
View attachment 38819

Lol... Now I feel more confident rooting for them HAHAHA...

Big M appearance can come off as bad boy kinda guy. He even admitted it that most people misunderstood him that he is a bad boy. So most women that came to him are not-so-modest women, eventhough he like the innocent type. For me character wise, Big M reminds me of Tono but from the look, he reminds me of Got Jirayu. I think maybe I am the only one who thinks like this.

Anyway, here is the video where he call Preaw Teerak (darling) after an interview.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Lol... Now I feel more confident rooting for them HAHAHA...

Big M appearance can come off as bad boy kinda guy. He even admitted it that most people misunderstood him that he is a bad boy. So most women that came to him are not-so-modest women, eventhough he like the innocent type. For me character wise, Big M reminds me of Tono but from the look, he reminds me of Got Jirayu. I think maybe I am the only one who thinks like this.

Anyway, here is the video where he call Preaw Teerak (darling) after an interview.
I can see that too. His looks does remind me of Got Jirayu and that man is hot!! Except Big M needs to learn how to be as cut as he is :risas3:Yes i remember watching Big M's interview and he was saying how people see him as bad boy so there are more of bad girls approaching him :pancarta: I also saw another interview about Preaw where she shared that she actually is a homebody and don't like to go out as much. Her IG doesn't seem like it so that's probably why fans may think she's outgoing. LOL I know for sure I think she's outgoing and not a homebody :risas3:

Awww Big M is so caring and sweet. Thanks for sharing that video. We are coming close to the end of this disastrous lakorn. I will honestly miss seeing them onscreen. Their chemistry is so undeniably sexy!! These photos here for sure is the ending episode. I guess as disappointing I am, I will cherish their sweet onscreen moments even though most of them were cut:BangHead::sad6:

http://instagr.am/p/CCoXC_GpsxB/

Last edited:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
They are super cute. I really like this pairing. I saw that BigM has a new Lakorn but with Hana again. Really was hoping it was someone new. ALSO, it’s for DIDA I believe. BigM does a lot of lakorns with them so it’s so hard to watch sometimes.
I don't understand why they don't pair him up with top n'eks already :( no offense to Hana but they've paired up a few times. I hope ch7 doesn't treat him like what ch3 does with Great.. Good actor but it takes forever for them to pair him up with A listers.