❤️[CH7] Peek Hong (Dida) : BigM Krittarit/Preaw Tussaneeya

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Hahahahha I love how we all are calling out Dida but we all still here cuz of Praew and Big M. I swear if it ain’t for them I’m out! But ughhh they are my new ship and my ship is sailing so idc lol I’m going to keep sailing until the end lets hope it don’t sink cuz every time they’re close together my heart :love::naughty2:slapandkisswilling|babysw
I do have to say that as disappointing didas production is, at least this storyline takes the leads somewhere. Where as Tawan arb dao I was so disappointed because there were hardly any skinship scenes in those, but the production did do a good job with giving time where Dida be fast forwarding this shit so I guess tawan arb dao wins the time over this lakorn with a waste of film scenes that are cut :facepalm:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Hahahahha I love how we all are calling out Dida but we all still here cuz of Praew and Big M. I swear if it ain’t for them I’m out! But ughhh they are my new ship and my ship is sailing so idc lol I’m going to keep sailing until the end lets hope it don’t sink cuz every time they’re close together my heart :love::naughty2:slapandkisswilling|babysw
Girl I'm with you haha and I think it's possible too. They're close and kinda flirty irl, also BigM said his ideal type is Preaw so here we go :naughty2:

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I do have to say that as disappointing didas production is, at least this storyline takes the leads somewhere. Where as Tawan arb dao I was so disappointed because there were hardly any skinship scenes in those, but the production did do a good job with giving time where Dida be fast forwarding this shit so I guess tawan arb dao wins the time over this lakorn with a waste of film scenes that are cut :facepalm:
I really liked Tawan Arb Dao in the beginning but then it just started dragging. I thought it has a good storyline but yeah, there wasn’t much pranang lovey scenes. Pek being blind in the end also made me not watch the last episode lol. I watched every episode except the last. I listened to all the spoilers of that lakorn so I ruin the lakorn for myself. I feel like I watched it already since I heard the spoilers and they were spot on since the beginning lol. I guess that’s why I stopped listening to spoilers. I ruin both Tawan Arb Dao and Game Ruk Ao Kaen for myself so I told myself to stop listening to spoiler videos hah

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
As much as I hate spoilers, it really helps me to know how disappointing the lakorn May turn out lol so I’m all in for spoilers cuz I can listen to spoilers and also watch it and also many times lakorn might change some things to spoilers so I like to hear it then watch how it unfolds. According to spoilers Dida cut out many small parts that could make this lakorn a whole lot better but whatever it’s Praew and Big M. I’m cheering for these two and their undeniable chemistry :clap::love:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
I think I'm gonna stop watching full episode and will just lurking for the Tin & Linin cuts in ig. We can still understand the story by skipping all the side characters' drama. Hahaha... I think I don't have much patience to sit through it anymore.:BangHead:

Also wishing someone will combine all the cut scenes together to recreate the couple moment as a FMV. If you guys found anything in youtube, share it here hehehe... :thumbup:

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg they released a new trailer! and in that last scene you see Tin holding Linin on the horse!!!! Can we please skip all the unnecessary characters and go to kidnap? Hahaha

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Omggg y’all I just heard that there will only be 4 episodes left! I’m so damnnn sad and disappointed :crybaby2:they will really rush everything:facepalm: I hope they cut out sang Kaew drama hahahah I’ll be a lot happier but if they keep it and drag it omfg I’ll murder someone:yawn::fighting3:

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
Omggg y’all I just heard that there will only be 4 episodes left! I’m so damnnn sad and disappointed :crybaby2:they will really rush everything:facepalm: I hope they cut out sang Kaew drama hahahah I’ll be a lot happier but if they keep it and drag it omfg I’ll murder someone:yawn::fighting3:
Yeah they will definitely rush everything :( I don't even feel like we're half way through it because there's still so many unsolved problems and weird storyline going on. And he hasn't kidnapped her yet... Idk how they gonna wrap it up with only 4 episodes. But with the mess they've created, I hope they're not gonna cut out any of our pranang's scenes, especially love scenes if they wanna save the situation

xdanavelvetx

sarNie Adult
Seriously I was excited to watch this. The storyline, the leads. But WHY YOU DID THIS DIDA? It’s so bad. I’m watching this only because the leads. I hope ch7 pair them again in the other lakorn, good slap kiss please!!!

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile

yay we got the kiss hahaha
sharing these sweet scenes
of them from their first lakorn heheeh
Thank youuuu I love it so muchhhhh :love: they're so hot and work so well together I ship it!!
Seriously I was excited to watch this. The storyline, the leads. But WHY YOU DID THIS DIDA? It’s so bad. I’m watching this only because the leads. I hope ch7 pair them again in the other lakorn, good slap kiss please!!!
Right their chemistry is so amazing and the sexual tension between the two is strong. I will never forgive dida for ruining it. Especially with its ratings, I doubt we'll get to see them reunite soon. But hey if not in a lakorn, can we expect something irl? :naughty2:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling

yay we got the kiss hahaha
sharing these sweet scenes
of them from their first lakorn heheeh
Thank you @lakornsrok ... Keep feeding us more with scenes from upcoming episode

Thank youuuu I love it so muchhhhh :love: they're so hot and work so well together I ship it!!

Right their chemistry is so amazing and the sexual tension between the two is strong. I will never forgive dida for ruining it. Especially with its ratings, I doubt we'll get to see them reunite soon. But hey if not in a lakorn, can we expect something irl? :naughty2:
BigM is surely attracted to Preaw. He describe his ideal girl like Preaw but I'm afraid Preaw is putting a line already. BigM is not her type. She repeatedly said she like "Oppa" kind of guy. Those who look like Korean and BigM is far from that. Everytime BigM is teasing her by being flirty, I feel that she somehow friendzoning him hahaha...

I don't think they are gonna happen in real life but it's fun to see BigM continously being flirty towards her. Calling her TeeRak one time when he waves her goodbye after an interview. This is my observation but I could be wrong, who knows...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Yes I rmb cupidcandy said that Big M answered Preaw being his ideal girl. Hahahah Preaw isn’t the first one to say that her type is oppa though :risas3: I rmb Thisa also said she likes the oppa type too hahahah Big M does have feminine features too though except he’s more of a dark skin pek. I agree that it seems like Praew is putting him in the friend zone:sad6:heheh but I hope we can still see something in the future:nut: I’m just happy we at least get to their amazing chemistry on screen. I rmb watching an interview and one of the reporter asked if Big M will court Praew. He was so humble and answered that Preaw probably already have someone going after her hahha I mean he didn’t deny it too so hmmm who’s crushing who?:naughty2:

AConfusedFangirl

sarNie Hatchling
OMG I love them so much. Dang it Preaw, you dated Om, who is way darker then BigM. You can date BigM:cheer:
Om as in Om Akappan? Wow I didn't know that. Ok now u got my hopes high. Hahahaha...

Btw, is it confirmed that we are left with 4 more episodes? I really can't imagine how they gonna squeeze all in 4 episodes. Just thinking about it makes me mad

Moo_the_best_cow

sarNie Juvenile
View attachment 38795

They are flirting in Preaw ig!!! Hahaha...

Caption: Did you think of me?

BigM: I did... I miss Linin.
Preaw : We'll see each other tonight, Mr. Tin
BigM: Tonight is Tuesday, darling (Tee Rak)
Preaw: I miss you so much that I'm confused what day is it.
What more can I say? I ship ittt! Man BigM is clearly attracted to Preaw and as for her, I started to think there's something there :naughty2: it would make sense if they dated tho. They work well together and are very comfy around each other. Who knows right we don't usually end up dating our ideal types anyway
OMG I love them so much. Dang it Preaw, you dated Om, who is way darker then BigM. You can date BigM:cheer:
Omg Preaw dated Om??? I thought they were just "talking" but it's kinda surprising that they don't seem really awkward or bitter when they're in the same events. Same with Mik and Prapye it's a bit weird to see her being so friendly with Bow..