❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Your little reviews/commentary makes me even more excited to watch this when I can. Please continue them.
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying them! I hope you enjoy this lakorn as much as I do when you do watch it! Praek and nangek are quite adorable after nangek has calmed down a bit and hopefully, they become even more adorable after marriage, hehe.
i could kind of follow by their body language but i am waiting for the sub unfortunately... do you understand thai ?
I prefer weir in his specs though... it makes his eyes look especially big.
i am surprised that the scene of her wiping his body is already in the next episode. had thought it would be when they are married.
i agree that things have started to develop between them in ep. 4 though i wonder why lada would still have vengence thoughts in her later (think i caught it from teasers) about him thinking that she is naive etc (and that she will take revenge on him when he is not-guarded).
I pretty much only understand the basics of thai b/c of how much i have watch thai lakorns w/ subs. So I was able to catch on a few words/sentences. But i also thought that scene would be after marriage!
& about the vengeance, I don't think she's really seeking vengeance but it'll be more like her defying him to annoy him instead. In the older version, the stepmom wanted Lada to marry Than cause he was willing to pay for the debt? Or at least was willing to take in the family and provide for them to keep Lada safe from the pervert. The stepmom saw that as an opportunity to live a better, luxurious life so she willingly gave Lada to him. Lada probably saw that as him using his money to buy her. From one of the teasers, Lada said something along the lines of "why is every man like this" and then the stepmom replied "because you're young and pretty, of course men would want you". From this, I'm thinking Lada probably thinks that Than is just another older, & perverted guy who wants younger girls. She probably doesn't know that Than married her to keep her safe from Sia Nop, the pervert. So, it's pretty much just another misunderstanding cause out of no where, she will have to marry Than, a much older man and the person she believed that killed her father. So that also contributes to her not wanting to accept and love him.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
I'm glad you seem to be enjoying them! I hope you enjoy this lakorn as much as I do when you do watch it! Praek and nangek are quite adorable after nangek has calmed down a bit and hopefully, they become even more adorable after marriage, hehe.

I pretty much only understand the basics of thai b/c of how much i have watch thai lakorns w/ subs. So I was able to catch on a few words/sentences. But i also thought that scene would be after marriage!
& about the vengeance, I don't think she's really seeking vengeance but it'll be more like her defying him to annoy him instead. In the older version, the stepmom wanted Lada to marry Than cause he was willing to pay for the debt? Or at least was willing to take in the family and provide for them to keep Lada safe from the pervert. The stepmom saw that as an opportunity to live a better, luxurious life so she willingly gave Lada to him. Lada probably saw that as him using his money to buy her. From one of the teasers, Lada said something along the lines of "why is every man like this" and then the stepmom replied "because you're young and pretty, of course men would want you". From this, I'm thinking Lada probably thinks that Than is just another older, & perverted guy who wants younger girls. She probably doesn't know that Than married her to keep her safe from Sia Nop, the pervert. So, it's pretty much just another misunderstanding cause out of no where, she will have to marry Than, a much older man and the person she believed that killed her father. So that also contributes to her not wanting to accept and love him.
and neko meow is still the place to get eng subs right? any other IG users does eng subs for this lakorn? i could not take it waiting for Ep 3 until i found that a chinese website does chinese sub. i was over the moon! :) problem with this chinese website is that they do cut some scenes here and there.

Ntsuab-Ci

and neko meow is still the place to get eng subs right? any other IG users does eng subs for this lakorn? i could not take it waiting for Ep 3 until i found that a chinese website does chinese sub. i was over the moon! :) problem with this chinese website is that they do cut some scenes here and there.
Yep! She's still subbing this as far as I know. Idk about anyone else subbing this but Neko is actually a pretty fast subber. Since there hasn't been updates, I'm guessing she's probably busy with her life so we should be patient.

Ahhhh! The scene with Lada wiping Than's body was such an intimate scene! Intimate but still innocent. I was smiling so crazy! Their stares, especially Than's. Whew! It was adorable. & i love when kids are the ones to bring the pranangs together hehe. Good job Lukkaew! My favorite scene of today's episode. Along with that, I loved every moment the stepmom got on Mon's nerves, lmao. Seriously, i look forward to more of them. It's kinda funny how the stepmom doesn't like Mon but literally, Mon's action in trying to catch Than is what she's been trynna get her daughter, Soun to do lmao. If Mon was her daughter, she would be proud.
Looks like next episode, the marriage might be mentioned?? Cause Lada said something about money and marrying and she was pissed, lol. And she's in his house! :O I am excited!!

:icon12:
http://instagr.am/p/CBN_hpOgFg1/

Yep! She's still subbing this as far as I know. Idk about anyone else subbing this but Neko is actually a pretty fast subber. Since there hasn't been updates, I'm guessing she's probably busy with her life so we should be patient.

Ahhhh! The scene with Lada wiping Than's body was such an intimate scene! Intimate but still innocent. I was smiling so crazy! Their stares, especially Than's. Whew! It was adorable. & i love when kids are the ones to bring the pranangs together hehe. Good job Lukkaew! My favorite scene of today's episode. Along with that, I loved every moment the stepmom got on Mon's nerves, lmao. Seriously, i look forward to more of them. It's kinda funny how the stepmom doesn't like Mon but literally, Mon's action in trying to catch Than is what she's been trynna get her daughter, Soun to do lmao. If Mon was her daughter, she would be proud.
Looks like next episode, the marriage might be mentioned?? Cause Lada said something about money and marrying and she was pissed, lol. And she's in his house! :O I am excited!!

I am loving the step mom this week too. I can't stop laughing at her and she is a gold digger .... such a good match for Mon. I think they deserve each other. :p

As for Feunglada and Khun Than, geez.... these two. They are quite compatible despite the age difference. I guess that's why they say age is just a number. I can't get enough of them.

I am surprisingly enjoying the lakorn so much. The pace is good and I like the build up of the feelings....
Next week, we get a big misunderstanding and Feunglada moves in with Khun Than. Can't wait.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
Yup, we see a very pissed Lada next week... though I am wondering if the scene where Than pushed her down on the bed is imaginary... it’s not consistent of the character and personality we know and have seen of him so far.

lakornwatcher

sarNie Adult
I haven't watched this yet but just heard the song that Weir sang for this lakorn from the clips posted above and I gotta say the song is really nice. Weir has a nice voice

Ntsuab-Ci

I was thinking that it could also be just her imagination. Lmao, it would make a lot of sense if so. But i hope not. I'm hoping it's just Than teasing her from the looks of the teasers.

Moona

sarNie Hatchling

they have just released more scenes for the next 2 episodes... it includes the scene where she wore many layers of shirts?!! hahaha....
story seems to be developing very fast?

Ntsuab-Ci

I'm a lil surpirsed we're getting those scenes already. But i love it! If those scenes aren't imaginations, Khun Than really does have a playful side, lmao. He loves to tease Lada.
http://instagr.am/p/CBQUqmaAWd-/ But yeah, Than said he's gonna marry Lada so we are gonna get a marriage proposal/deal next week! If she moves in that quickly too, omg. I would be the happiest. Looks like Than's happily taking advantage of his status of being her husband too haha. He already looks so daring. But it also looks like Sia Nop is sending some of his guys to attack Than, ugh. hopefully Than will be able to take care of them without harm.

here are some bts. loool, i thought they had mookda step on a stool or something but weir actually had to split his legs haha.
c to original owners

Last edited:

Ntsuab-Ci

The typical "Why? Are you worried about me?" and "Baa! Who's worried about you?" lines hahaha. i love it.

& it was so cute how Than had to swear in order to get Lada to believe him that he wouldn't do anything to her, lmao.

i love the way he looks at her with the sunset behind her, so pretty. /.\ Weir is so handsome. <3
c to ch7hd

Weir is doing such a great job promoting this lakorn . Lol. His IG story is like all about it. Kekek
Seems like Ch7 is not doing too much of a promotion for this lakorn. Usually they are good at getting the pra'nang out. Wish we can see Weir sing the OST live for promotions like the pre-covid times.

Ntsuab-Ci

He's definitely "punishing" her lmao. but the more I watch the teasers, the more im convinced it's just a dream which could had led her to wear those multiple shirts to prevent that dream from becoming true lool.

but i would love it if the mulitple shirts ripping happened first, and then later she thought she was safe then boom, Than shows up like NOPE. I'm still here! & then teaches her a lesson haha

He's definitely "punishing" her lmao. but the more I watch the teasers, the more im convinced it's just a dream which could had led her to wear those multiple shirts to prevent that dream from becoming true lool.

but i would love it if the mulitple shirts ripping happened first, and then later she thought she was safe then boom, Than shows up like NOPE. I'm still here! & then teaches her a lesson haha

I am back and forth too. First I thought it could be a dream also....
So tempted to listen to the spoilers on YT. :p