❤️[Ch7] Marn Bang Jai : Weir Sukollawat / Mookda Narinrak

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Yep, the first three for sure are in ep 2-3. The last two, I just posted it cause I saw it and thought it was cute, haha. They def seem like later episodes.

@Xiuling

sarNie Egg
Aw so cute his real age 35 this year and he play this role man who age 30s is perfect for him I can’t wait to see them marryin original lakorn they married in ep6 and I wonder this remark is thing going fast like original or not? so we can watch them marry in next two week

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
Does anyone know if Mummai is a good production team?
I see a whole bunch of dramas with Weir on their Instagram. I've only seen like one of Weir's drama and not even really fully. All I know of him is that he's super popular in Thailand and that he and Bella have been dating for about 7 years now. I'm sure this drama will do well because I've heard everything starring Weir does good to really well.

Last edited:

rummanz

sarNie Egg
Storyline is basically that Weir, who is a rich man with high status accidentally hits Mookda’s dad with his car. While at the hospital, Mookda’s dad entrusts Weir with his daughter’s life and he passes away. Mookda finds out about her fathers death and finds out Weir is to blame. After her fathers death, Mookda’s evil stepmom informs Mookda that they don’t have enough money to send Mookda to school anymore and tries to get Mookda married to an old rich Chinese man however Weir finds out about this. He asks Mookda’s stepmother for Mookda’s hand in marriage and they get married. And then you know how the rest goes. We get to watch them slowly fall in love while facing all these typical lakorn problems lol

This sounds like the perfect storyline for those two! Just my cup of tea :thumbup: Seems like they’re supposed to have an age gap in this lakorn since Mookda’s character is a student still and Weir’s character (not sure if this is supposed to be a spoiler alert or something) has two kids.
How many years of age gap is there between the leads? Can you please give me information regarding this.

Spicyegg

lost in lakorn world
How many years of age gap is there between the leads? Can you please give me information regarding this.
This has been my question while watching the first ep too, I remember they mention about her being a teenager around 17/18 so I assume he's almost double her age??

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
hahahhahah why is that ??:p Do you have a link? I usually don’t watch ch7 but wanna check out this remake lol :p
cos’ I see u in the other MHIL forum and I saw all the familiar GIFS and thought I was replying in the wrong forum.

P/s how was the zoom meeting ? :D

Ntsuab-Ci

just finished ep 2 with subs and ugh. that stepmom! Loving how often Soun stands her ground on her mother's greediness. yay for a kind and supporting stepsister!
& k'than always trying his best with lada... </3 sighh. can't wait till they get marry! lol. I'm thinking it can happen by the 7th episode. I don't think by episode 6 is a far stretch either.
i thought it was odd that lada's father would ask a stranger to take care of his daughter but i tried thinking of it as a desperation request in case he does pass. and now we also know know that lada's father probably wanted to protect lada from that perv as well.

i feel like ch7 still isn't showing us much by the ost and bts. like i haven't even seen any wedding scenes. hopefully they do have a wedding scene! & i hope they sleep in the same room, lol. i think they had separate rooms in the old version. but i doubt it... K'Than is too much of a gentleman to have Lada sleep on the same bed as him on purpose. but still! having one sleep on the ground or couch as the other sleeps on the bed would make me happy! haha.

Ntsuab-Ci

loved the first video from ep 3. & Lada made some progress! Lol. Three thank yous in one episode! :) wow

Last edited:

Moona

sarNie Hatchling
just finished ep 2 with subs and ugh. that stepmom! Loving how often Soun stands her ground on her mother's greediness. yay for a kind and supporting stepsister!
& k'than always trying his best with lada... </3 sighh. can't wait till they get marry! lol. I'm thinking it can happen by the 7th episode. I don't think by episode 6 is a far stretch either.
i thought it was odd that lada's father would ask a stranger to take care of his daughter but i tried thinking of it as a desperation request in case he does pass. and now we also know know that lada's father probably wanted to protect lada from that perv as well.

i feel like ch7 still isn't showing us much by the ost and bts. like i haven't even seen any wedding scenes. hopefully they do have a wedding scene! & i hope they sleep in the same room, lol. i think they had separate rooms in the old version. but i doubt it... K'Than is too much of a gentleman to have Lada sleep on the same bed as him on purpose. but still! having one sleep on the ground or couch as the other sleeps on the bed would make me happy! haha.
i see from MyDramaList that this lakorn has only 10 episodes though, unlike the older version. Does anyone know for sure? If so, we can't wait till ep 6 or 7 for them to get married.

i agree that there is very little info about this lakorn available to the non-thai fans. i keep repeating the MV & teasers ;)

they just posted new trailer for ep 4, by the way.. available on IG..

because eng translation is very lacking for this lakorn, the translated ep on neko is too long to wait for :p

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
I thought the books on Lada's shelf behind her looked familiar. It's the Twilight series, minus the first book. :)

kaciele

sarNie Hatchling
i see from MyDramaList that this lakorn has only 10 episodes though, unlike the older version. Does anyone know for sure? If so, we can't wait till ep 6 or 7 for them to get married.

i agree that there is very little info about this lakorn available to the non-thai fans. i keep repeating the MV & teasers ;)

they just posted new trailer for ep 4, by the way.. available on IG..

because eng translation is very lacking for this lakorn, the translated ep on neko is too long to wait for :p
I think it's going to be 15 episodes like all the other lakorn. Its slot is primetime M/T. Neko has it listed as 15 with even space up to 18. Maybe MyDramaList put 10 because the old version is 11 and they are going off based on that.