❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

saphire

sarNie Egg
Sorry for asking this but where are you guys watching this? I don’t have any paid subscription so was wondering where is this being watched at? Any website? Or app?

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sorry for asking this but where are you guys watching this? I don’t have any paid subscription so was wondering where is this being watched at? Any website? Or app?
Sammie retort is calm but reasonable.

Auntie if you got nothing nice/productive to say then go home.

Ek isn't as funny as p'Kim in the previous one but I like him

Pk throws nk words back at her

I watch on watchthailakorn.com no sub

You can see it on YouTube but the screen is small

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
I actually enjoy this lakorn. I do like Sammy and Thanwa together cause I thought they had great chemistry. It is sad though because they are more distant now and its probably because he’s with Green which is understandable but it seems like they aren’t even friends anymore which is sad.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I actually enjoy this lakorn. I do like Sammy and Thanwa together cause I thought they had great chemistry. It is sad though because they are more distant now and its probably because he’s with Green which is understandable but it seems like they aren’t even friends anymore which is sad.
They are respecting his relationship. Because their flirting was pretty hardcore ...lol they are still cool with each other.

I can't wait until they have more scenes

They'll get kidnap together and then when he gets injured.

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
They are respecting his relationship. Because their flirting was pretty hardcore ...lol they are still cool with each other.

I can't wait until they have more scenes

They'll get kidnap together and then when he gets injured.
True they did flirt a lot and on thanwas ig he used to post her a lot lol. But same I’m waiting for more scenes between the pranangs.

Kate Chao

sarNie Egg
Omg! It's getting so interesting ;) I love them so much. I wish they were closer like how they were with their 1st lakorn today ;)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Omg! It's getting so interesting ;) I love them so much. I wish they were closer like how they were with their 1st lakorn today ;)
Rating's went up because pra'nang had more scenes in the latest ep.

I like in the old version pk fell in love and wanted to be with her w/o the whole dead friend issue... ...and he found out the truth b4 ....the end and khem went to jail.

...they won't do it in this version...khem should at least be in a mental hospital. I do like how they will touch on mental illness of khem ...and ....the grandpa

I feel like this version is sooo focus on khem ...and Mor. Sooo dramatic ...but a little more lovey scenes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think the acting is that bad. ...but I skim through khem scenes. ....she gets more screen time than everyone.

Sammy a good versatile actor and thanwa is decent

Ch7 just showing how much they don't care for sammy.

Hope pptv takes off and she moves w/Benz. A few other ch7 actors has moved.

Both ch has no new ideas. They recycle it and make it MORE dramatic and namNao. Yes I see they want to touch on Mental issue but she is certifiable. You can't abuse and attempt murder. Hahaha....

Besides pra nang having more bonding scenes...all the characters are so bleak...ek is ok but he don't get much scenes.

Kobe's version had p'care ( head nurse) who us supportive and insightful. Risa ...and mor bickering. P'kim... he was silly and funny. His mom wasn't pushy ... after nk cared for pk. ....he changed and want his love

I like pra'nang scenes ....khem n mom is tiring...ok we viewers aren't that dumb...we get it....hope we see less of her when pk is in the accident ...and nk his personal nurse

I enjoyed n'rai because of maggi n champ. Now was good. . ...but her family is annoying and exhausting...along with the n'rai.

Again ch7 over dramatizing everything

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I am thinking since he's dating he's not out to create any chemistry with anyone lol
Hahaha...he was so cautious during his interview. When the host tease him about a word play with grace's name.

I think he is doing ok...but I feel he cautious because he flirted hardcore with sammy and ot long after he got back w/green...at ....the end she wasn't that into it as he was

Last edited: