❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I think Sammie will look hot with BigM. Want to see them pair up next.

xdanavelvetx likes this.
  2. xdanavelvetx

xdanavelvetx sarNie Hatchling

I want her with Mik. They'll be a exponsive couple. :love::icon12: Just imagine them in kiss/slap lakorn, I die

spanky and preetam like this.
  3. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I can’t picture Sammie with Mik, but I can see her with Michael! I only like Mik with Stephanie and Bow. Haha

spanky and xdanavelvetx like this.
  4. xdanavelvetx

I can imagine her with Michael and with Weir. Why not? ;)

spanky likes this.
  5. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Sammie definitely needs one lakorn with Michael and Weir!!

spanky likes this.
  6. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

I want Sammie in a grey role, raeng like her role she played in Sawan Sang lakorn with Cee and Min (she was the bad girl in there)

spanky and xdanavelvetx like this.
  7. xdanavelvetx

She could slay as raeng. She has bad girl vibes. I love her :icon12:

preetam likes this.
  8. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I love the OST

Their scenes looks good as well. She is more receptive to him vs. Kob. Until almost the end she made him soo insecure about himself.

She needs 1 w/Micheal and yes I would love a grey role for her. Raeng but not totally with malice intent. I though baifern w/Tao was like that but her character was a spoiled brat who just slaps ppl.

I love this kdrama character. The girl did what she needed to in a sense survive, be happy and to protect herself. A memorable scene for me is when her sister said your a user who play w/guys and use them to get what you need. Telling her she's a horrible person.

She countered and said I never force ppl to do things for me. They do it willingly. (Which is true). She used manipulations of psychology on them. Basically taken advantage of the situation. She told her she never lead them on to think there is more. While her sister is being nice but is leading that guy on when she don't like him. While she nip it at the bud by telling her honestly there isn't a chance. So now that guy can move on. While the sister said she not really ready and for them to be friends so therefore giving him hope.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2019 at 2:53 PM
    preetam and xdanavelvetx like this.
  9. siraphun

siraphun sarNie Hatchling

the last lakorn I saw of Sammie's was actually the one with Tanwa so I still have the image of her being raeng in my head lol. I think Tanwa is too feminine for her she needs a more manly pra'ek. Also sometimes he looks like he's smiling when he's supposed to be distressed lol like the part where was taking his friend in the hospital.

rae and preetam like this.
  10. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Lol

Better than Kelly.

I'll take Tanwa 10x over

I think they are cute together. Acceptable

rae, preetam and Koy123 like this.
  11. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

Us Sammie fans have been suffering like hell.

HNA0, rae and spanky like this.
  12. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yes we have. I can't watch Kelly. ...so I missed those lakorn.

Her character on her lakorn w/new was kinda grey

Her lakorn she is filming is another heavy lakorn

I want to see her in a comedy and action

A good remake is kob and brook lakorn. Pk pretends to be a gardner at Nk's house. My vague mem. Is that it was pretty funny

13. preetam

preetam sarNie Oldmaid

She is shooting one with Porshe now

14. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Yes. Another remake. It's another dramatic nam nao lakorn lol. I didn't watch the previous one but the summary is....not that appealing to me. I feel I will get annoyed by the characters. Well see how they change the storyline like this one.

I miss Pim and Nisa's friendship and the elder. Nurse. Nisa and Mor was funny since she is always verbally jabbing at him and he is not all sad about Khem. P'kim (ok is referred to as Ae) is always funny and pokey. He was supporting but he's like maybe there's more to the story and it's not her. Or when pk was jealous about pk cuz he said he loves her

I love her (pim) because you the brother I love, loves her. Loving someone isn't always chut sa-ow*romantic*

It seems there is more romantic scenes which I'll probably will like

Ch7 need to progress w/the times but at least they have ppl doing realistic kissing. Hahaha...

Last edited: Mar 14, 2019 at 4:43 AM
  15. sarN

sarN sarNie Granny

I remember the old version. I thought it was hilarious. Here for the force seduction scene
    :fighting3:

spanky likes this.
  16. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Hahaha...I just rewatched it. Seems this 1 will have more love scenes

17. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

A good remake is noosaba? Lakorn where p'k kidnap her to his country.

Sammy n Michael ...

Last edited: Mar 15, 2019 at 2:46 PM
    xdanavelvetx and preetam like this.