❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

spanky

sarNie OldFart
They prob. dated when they had their lakorn together. During his lakorn w/sammy there was news of the 3 of them. Now they are back together.e

They both claim that they known each other forever and are bff.

Anyways I did enjoy the lakorn. I like how he fell in love w/n'k before he knew the truth.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Honestly I enjoyed kobs version and the theme song was beautiful. But idk about Sammie and thunwa..they’re kind of a weird pair..Sammie comes across as a tough girl type so I’m surprised they cast her in here cuz n’ek is soft nature lol thunwa is naturally a cutie to me lol but I’ve never seen him act, so maybe I’ll check this out when it airs hopefully it’s available somewhere cuz ch7 be blocking everything for me lol

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sammy played meek/gentle before

Thanwa has been praised for his acting...but i haven't watch much
That is the reason why i wanna see it cuz she's not type cast....i seen her in weak roles b4 but for awhile she only had raeng roles

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Sammie is versatile in her acting whether it’s comedy, action, or drama, she nails it! They just needs to pair her up better looking pe’k though... no more Kelly or New. Haha

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammie is versatile in her acting whether it’s comedy, action, or drama, she nails it! They just needs to pair her up better looking pe’k though... no more Kelly or New. Haha
And Thanwa as well. Sorry my shallow self just don't find him appealing (the mouth area) and I like him best with Tubtim than Sammy that seems like his older sister. Sammy drama with Boom is airing tomorrow !! Yeaaaaah ! That girl can be tomboy or sexy as well !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Sammy played meek/gentle before

Thanwa has been praised for his acting...but i haven't watch much
That is the reason why i wanna see it cuz she's not type cast....i seen her in weak roles b4 but for awhile she only had raeng roles
She started as a rai and second fiddle actress. What I like with Sammie is her journey and I am proud for being here and witness her growth both in acting and popularity. She started from the bottom and I remember back in her rai day I was one of the rare persons believing in her. Everyone else were like "she is not n'ek material blah blah blah" and I was like don't you underestimate my girl. She got potential and she will blow ! I am so happy to see how her hardwork is paying off now. She deserves it. This potential I see it with girls like Maeya or Patricia Good. I am sure they got it. They need to keep working and challenging themselves

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She is still getting a short end of the stick but she had played a lot of different roles.

Meek role - paired w/golf...oil, navin bro

She has a great strong presence..i looove bomb!

Thanwa isn't bad....at least he isn't kelly hahaha...

Wish she has more reg. Good feel lakorn and not these SLICE OF LIFE...she's been there and done that...stop giving it to peak..

Last edited:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I think Sammie and Om looked really good together in their series, but she plays her characters with more depth than he does. I don't think she'd be compatible with Mik, seems more like his big sis.
Just glad she has more n'ek roles and not paired with Kelly haha.

Maybe I will go watch the old version. I remember trying it out way back when but Stephen's acting was a no no.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Love om and her

I wanna see her w/bomb again as a reg pairing

Micheal and she looks good w/mik to me...

I don't watch much ch7 lakorn

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
And Thanwa as well. Sorry my shallow self just don't find him appealing (the mouth area) and I like him best with Tubtim than Sammy that seems like his older sister. Sammy drama with Boom is airing tomorrow !! Yeaaaaah ! That girl can be tomboy or sexy as well !
Haha, we don’t usually have the same tast in actors. That’s all good. I find Thanwa very charming his acting is a lot better than some ch7 or ch3 actors. Yes he does look better with Tubtim and also Green. Sammie does look a bit older than him, but I still like them together. I want to see Sammie pair up with Weir and Michael next.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Love om and her

I wanna see her w/bomb again as a reg pairing

Micheal and she looks good w/mik to me...

I don't watch much ch7 lakorn
Bomb, from ch3? Idk, Sammie acting is too good for Om. Om is another actor I can’t stand watching. I started off liking him, but end up so disappointed in his acting.

akomy

sarNie Egg
I think Thanwa is a good actor and as seen from their first drama, him and Sammy are compatible. It'll be interesting to see them basically switching roles here.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Bomb, from ch3? Idk, Sammie acting is too good for Om. Om is another actor I can’t stand watching. I started off liking him, but end up so disappointed in his acting.
I think she meant Boom. I like Boom. I find him cuter than Thanwa. I think Thanwa would fit someone like Now more than Sammy. Om and Esther got the same issue. Once they became lead they lost some charm and appeal. I seriously can't stand their voices when they read their lines

spanky

sarNie OldFart

Ch7 boom...lol... spelt it wrong

Om looks good w/her but yes acting not on par

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Sadly it's a tragic pairing

I can't get into ester...

Can't wait 4 now/boom lakorn as well

Sammy/boom are cute on ig taking each others pix

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Yes, yes. I like Boom with Sammie and also looking forward to Book with Now.

I though Easter was pretty in that lakorn with Matt, but then after that I couldn’t get into her acting.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes, yes. I like Boom with Sammie and also looking forward to Book with Now.

I though Easter was pretty in that lakorn with Matt, but then after that I couldn’t get into her acting.
I checked some raw scenes and Boom character seems to be a loser.