❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

Discussion in 'Currently broadcasting & New Lakorn' started by dancy, Nov 8, 2017.

1. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

It seem like its Pim who going to be n'ke.

Cr to: toobsakpantip

[​IMG]

Waiting for Pim or CH7 to confirm.

2. KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai Staff Member

I was just reading that to, dancy. I like Pim, but we need someone else lol. Pim has a bunch of project, give some of the newbies some spotlight. I want to see Mookda in this role.

3. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

well at least Thanwa is a better actor than Stephan will ever be lol

I dont mind Pim

saobomp and spanky like this.
  4. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

They look cute.... this was stephen 1st lakorn too....thunwa has been in more lakorn

Last edited: Nov 13, 2017
  5. xcinsationalx

xcinsationalx sarNie Adult

Wait, besides the lakorn with Sean what other projects does she have? I haven't heard of anything else

6. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

I hoped ch7 doesn’t confirm it.it kinda ironic how pim and thanwa got a similar name to the character.Pimchanok-pimprapa. Thanakim-thanwa.
    I could imagine bow as pimchanok but then again thanwa is such a shortie so that not possible.

7. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Thanwa is not short, he’s average. Pim is okay, but I think Now would be a better fit in here.

8. TubbyTinker

TubbyTinker You're Average Person :)

She has the poh mod jao sanae with donut. I think that's the name of the lakorn lol

9. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

I meant it was stephen 1st lakorn sooo...the lack of acting is understandable

I hope the remake is less dramatic and have him know a lil earlier on about the truth

I can go for a now and mik reunion

saobomp likes this.
  10. Marigold

Marigold sarNie Hatchling

At least the handsome face paid off. Hahahah

11. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

He was at least easy on the eyes

saobomp likes this.
  12. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Yeah Stephen isn't the best actor but he did the childish jerk thing fine. And since 80% of the lakorn was p'ek being a childish jerk it worked out ok.

I like Pim too so I've got no problem either way. If Mookda doesn't get this one, I imagine Ch7 is prepping some other big lakorn for her. She's their best chance for Ch7's next big It girl.

saobomp likes this.
  13. dancy

dancy sarNie Oldmaid

Tau hu nuoc duong likes this.
  14. jeanie1

jeanie1 sarNie Adult

Oh yes! I like Sammy even more and she needs to change it up from her usual tough/spicy roles.

But if she's n'ek I'd like a different p'ek. Nothing against Thanwa but I want her with someone she's never paired with before. Mik, Mike, Weir, Louis, etc.

spanky likes this.
  15. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I agreed, I like the three actors you mentioned, but not Louis. Something about him that not attractive... it’s when he start taking... his mouth area.

Is Thanwa confirm in here? So I would like to see him pair up with someone else.

16. Cupid Candy

Cupid Candy sarNie Coma

YAY, I liked them together in FRGR. I like Thanwa in aggressive roles, he doesn't look like the type that can pull it off but he actually can.

Koy123 likes this.
  17. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

Any pictures of the actress? Don’t know who she is

18. spanky

spanky sarNie Oldmaid

Mike and sammy would be nice...Sammy need a more meek role...

19. Mannie

Mannie sarNie Juvenile

20. Koy123

Koy123 sarNie Oldmaid

I like Sammie, but wish it would be someone else. Oh well Thanwa and Sammie is still a hot couple. I actually like their first lakorn together.

spanky likes this.