❤️[CH7] Lhong Ngao Jun (?) : Thanwa Suriyajak / Sammy Cowell

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Why can't they for the life of me pair Sammy with other actors like Mike or Weir or Mek etc... who won't look like she is overpowering them nor she looks like their daughter *coughkellycough* ? Lord Too much connections play in that channel !

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree... but Tle is better than kelly and his acting is decent...i would like a diff. Pk too... now I'm good when it's not Kelly lol....micheal & sammy would be awesome here

Can't wait to see her In this reverse role... ..

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I liked TS together but their first lakorn was such a fail. The script was bad. Hopefully this remake makes up for it.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ch7 doesn’t seem to be giving Sammie many pe’ek to work with and storylines are not that great. She does seem to over power Thanwa a bit in their first lakorn. She does have a strong presence. Mike or Weir would have matched her perfectly.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Ch7 doesn’t seem to be giving Sammie many pe’ek to work with and storylines are not that great. She does seem to over power Thanwa a bit in their first lakorn. She does have a strong presence. Mike or Weir would have matched her perfectly.
This is what I meant. Sammy got a strong vibe look at them standing side by side on the pictures she looks like she can beat his a... an actor like Mike or Weir ect... would have been a stronger contender ! I don't know what is her agent doing but ch7 keeps doing Sammy dirty like they avoid pairing her with ch7 hotter actors in town

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
This is what I meant. Sammy got a strong vibe look at them standing side by side on the pictures she looks like she can beat his a... an actor like Mike or Weir ect... would have been a stronger contender ! I don't know what is her agent doing but ch7 keeps doing Sammy dirty like they avoid pairing her with ch7 hotter actors in town
You know how they do it, ch7 rather have their popular actors promote new actors then have the more fitting actors pair together. Just look at Weir and Peck.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ekkk peck.....she been getting all the p'k

Took sammy 10 yrs to get where she is now....she has all these challenging roles....

I'm just glad to see her in a drama that not slice of life...she kinda graduated from that.... I'm looking fwd to see her in a meek role. I do hope they don't pack too much more drama

Last edited:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
You know how they do it, ch7 rather have their popular actors promote new actors then have the more fitting actors pair together. Just look at Weir and Peck.
I just don't understand what the f.ck ch7 sees in Peck. Her acting stinks... her voice, her look is personally anything but striking not even girl next door appealing, she always has this expression on her face like they do the likes of Baifern and Now and Sammy so dirty for that ? Really ch7 thinks they can gain something with that ? Aigooo

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I just don't understand what the f.ck ch7 sees in Peck. Her acting stinks... her voice, her look is personally anything but striking not even girl next door appealing, she always has this expression on her face like they do the likes of Baifern and Now and Sammy so dirty for that ? Really ch7 thinks they can gain something with that ? Aigooo
I don’t know what they see in her plastic surgery that we don’t see. Lol. Agreed, nothing is appealing from her.

Last edited:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I agree, Sammy deserves so much better than the channel gives her. I completely agree about Peak. Like how in the world is this girl getting back to back n'ek roles? She cannot act, does not have screen presence and personally I do not think she is pretty. Whereas Sammy and Now are the whole package and definitely deserve more noteworthy roles.

Last edited:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree w/you ladies...her mouth is open like a goldfish...her facial structures looks odd to me and she has no screen presences. The pix of the ladies from the series...Sammy/Kwan overpower her all ways...yet she keep getting the p'k and the seemingly more interesting lakorns...blaaaah

akomy

sarNie Egg
I'm looking forward to this drama as I loved Sammy and Thanwa's chemistry on and off screen, tho idk what happened to them off screen, they don't seem to hang out anymore when they were so close. Hope this drama makes them closer again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Akomy... he's in a relationship w/green now....so no flirting like they did b4 hahaha...

They sorta cross the line a bit...but I felt sammy wasn't really serious...but thanwa kinda was and it seems he's back w/green.

akomy

sarNie Egg
Akomy... he's in a relationship w/green now....so no flirting like they did b4 hahaha...

They sorta cross the line a bit...but I felt sammy wasn't really serious...but thanwa kinda was and it seems he's back w/green.
From watching their BTS clips, I think thanwa had a real crush on her, but maybe not Sammy.