❤️[CH7] Jak Satroo Soo Hua Jai (Mummai) : Mik Thongraya / Aum Patchrapa

forgotusername

Miksmouse
So i've gotten around to watching episode 1 subbed and I'm really liking it so far, it has the typical lakorn things going on but the cast is amazing from the bad guys to the good ones. I think Rin's baby daddy might be Win and he is the one who ordered Jet be beaten up and his shop burnt. Looking forward to episode 2. Also Aum is 41, wow girlie drunk from the fountain of youth, she looks like a snack

forgotusername

Miksmouse
I watched the first three episodes subbed and I can say that I'm enjoying this Lakorn. I like Mik's acting in here and the character Jett. I love the woman who always plays the villain in lakorns, she is so pretty and fierce, khun Sup. I guess Win, Sophita's Fiancé is her sister's baby daddy and the reason she killed herself but he doesn't know it yet. I feel bad for Sophita tbh, all the people surrounding her are fake. The actor playing Greeta is also top notch. The cast ensemble is really good. I hope the ratings keep rising for next week because my boy Mik is filming 7 lakorns at the same time and deserves it.

Ania

sarNie Egg
Im planning to watch the first episodes over the weekend, 'cause it definitely looks like something I might enjoy :D