❤️[CH7] Jak Satroo Soo Hua Jai (Mummai) : Mik Thongraya / Aum Patchrapa

kjc1994

sarNie Oldmaid
This is ending Friday and I’ve been tuning into the last couple of episodes. Gosh, the uncle is so evil. I’m glad the pranangs are smarter than the villains though! This is doing pretty well with ratings too. I wonder if this will be Aum’s last lakorn. I was surprised she even came back to play in here! Lol

forgotusername

Miksmouse
The lakorn is fun and the ratings for this one is pretty good, if you go into the ratings detail it does pretty well in the urban area as well compared to other airing CH7 lakorns.
Happy for my boy.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
This is ending Friday and I’ve been tuning into the last couple of episodes. Gosh, the uncle is so evil. I’m glad the pranangs are smarter than the villains though! This is doing pretty well with ratings too. I wonder if this will be Aum’s last lakorn. I was surprised she even came back to play in here! Lol
I heard the lakorn was extended i think Neko has the right amount of episodes, I just hope it won't drag

lani

sarNie Hatchling
So only a few people are watching this lakorn right.....That's why it is so quiet here

To me it is a good lakorn maybe because I love Aum haha ...and now I love Mik cos of this lakorn too. Age difference isn't matter,they really look perfect together and their chemistry is amazing.

forgotusername

Miksmouse
So only a few people are watching this lakorn right.....That's why it is so quiet here

To me it is a good lakorn maybe because I love Aum haha ...and now I love Mik cos of this lakorn too. Age difference isn't matter,they really look perfect together and their chemistry is amazing.
Don't worry im also watching. I'm glad ur starting to like Mik! He deserves even more love. This lakorn is the most successful one in CH7 at the moment from all airing lakorns, the breakdown shows more that 5 in urban areas too, the others are mostly around 2 or 3 in urban areas and decent ratings are carried by the rural. The online viewers are also at 100k so asianfuse is definitely not the measure for success in this case.

lee seung gi

hazaatmumaana

count me in..been watching this from 1st ep..actually i got excited before it's airing date because it's been a long time i watched P' Aum lakorn..:thumbup: